Best stuffed animal for adults

diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I have always wanted to get a stuffed animal but I just have not really found one I like I would like something that is great for hugging. So one that is maybe 2 or 3 ft tall and not too round if that makes sense.

What ones have you guys found that you love?

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My preference is for at least 24" tall. When they get bigger than me, that's amusing but generally kind of a hassle, so somewhere between 24" and my height.

CuddleWoozle

Just a smol creature
Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Incontinent
I find that if they have weighted paws/feet and are sort of floppy a little I like to cuddle with them more. But then my lovey bunny is only floppy.

It depends on personal preferences in the long run.

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
I generally like teddy bears between 18 and 24 inches tall, but I also have a weighted lizzard toy (5-6 lbs) that I like the feel of when I hug it or lean it up agaist me before I fall asleep too. The weight seems to add to the realism.

If you don't mind a previously loved toy, Check out thrift or charity shops - That way you can both feel them, but aso find something unique.

Last edited:

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Carer
If you go the thrift store route please remember to clean them before hugging etc. Ive heard stories....

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent

diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
If oo want vat teddy be oo's fwiend, ven let vat teddy be oo's fwiend!

I have my Stefan Sloth, and he's big, but I never measured him. I also have Kelsey Bear, and Scrrrruffy. Those 2 are normal plushy sized, and just as cute as my biggest plushy.
Do you have some links to buy them?

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
I found Scrrrruffy, but can't find the picturey postity button! I can't find Kelsey Bear.

Scrrrruffy was actually a, "Thank you for donating to St. Jude this holiday season, so the kids can have real food, instead of hospital food," present, so you may be able to look him up.

I typed in "St. Jude Christmas dog," and found him.

He's a doggy. He's white, with one grey ear, and he's got blue, green, and red on his hat and scarf.

I can find you Stefan Sloth. Here's Stefan Sloth. My paci is tied to his wrist.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sloth-Plush-Extra-Large/55112332

Last edited:

diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
I found Scrrrruffy, but can't find the picturey postity button! I can't find Kelsey Bear.

Scrrrruffy was actually a, "Thank you for donating to St. Jude this holiday season, so the kids can have real food, instead of hospital food," present, so you may be able to look him up.

I typed in "St. Jude Christmas dog," and found him.

He's a doggy. He's white, with one grey ear, and he's got blue, green, and red on his hat and scarf.

I can find you Stefan Sloth. Here's Stefan Sloth. My paci is tied to his wrist.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sloth-Plush-Extra-Large/55112332
Thanks for looking them up I love them. I have a fillinfilling I am going to have a really big stuffed animal collection soon.

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
Best times to get a big stuffed animal for cheap is right after Valentine's Day or Christmas. Walmart sells huge stuffies for half off

nightfox320

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Carer
Build a Bear is amazing!! I have a fox that is from build a bear and he is awesome. They are like the perfect size to hug when sleeping but also transportable when you travel. I have larger stuffed animals but I more often than not will have Jake with me when I sleep.