diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I have always wanted to get a stuffed animal but I just have not really found one I like I would like something that is great for hugging. So one that is maybe 2 or 3 ft tall and not too round if that makes sense.

What ones have you guys found that you love?

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I have quite a few!
The big teddy bears are the best, I have one that is 3 feet sitting down, I could grab pics :)

• Love
Reactions: diaperfooties
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I have quite a few!
The big teddy bears are the best, I have one that is 3 feet sitting down, I could grab pics :)
Yes I would love that if I could possibly buy it on line that would be great or some similar to it.

My preference is for at least 24" tall. When they get bigger than me, that's amusing but generally kind of a hassle, so somewhere between 24" and my height.

diaperfooties said:
Yes I would love that if I could possibly buy it on line that would be great or some similar to it.
1565513421953.png
1565513438362.png

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and diaperfooties
I find that if they have weighted paws/feet and are sort of floppy a little I like to cuddle with them more. But then my lovey bunny is only floppy.

It depends on personal preferences in the long run.

If you go the thrift store route please remember to clean them before hugging etc. Ive heard stories....

diaperfooties said:
What about this bear it is 18 tall is that too small?

GUND Philbin Teddy Bear Stuffed Animal Plush, Chocolate Brown, 18" https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003S7J26U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_KF6tDbQWFHYX5
If oo want vat teddy be oo's fwiend, ven let vat teddy be oo's fwiend!

I have my Stefan Sloth, and he's big, but I never measured him. I also have Kelsey Bear, and Scrrrruffy. Those 2 are normal plushy sized, and just as cute as my biggest plushy.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
If oo want vat teddy be oo's fwiend, ven let vat teddy be oo's fwiend!

I have my Stefan Sloth, and he's big, but I never measured him. I also have Kelsey Bear, and Scrrrruffy. Those 2 are normal plushy sized, and just as cute as my biggest plushy.
Do you have some links to buy them?

I found Scrrrruffy, but can't find the picturey postity button! I can't find Kelsey Bear.

Scrrrruffy was actually a, "Thank you for donating to St. Jude this holiday season, so the kids can have real food, instead of hospital food," present, so you may be able to look him up.

I typed in "St. Jude Christmas dog," and found him.

He's a doggy. He's white, with one grey ear, and he's got blue, green, and red on his hat and scarf.

I can find you Stefan Sloth. Here's Stefan Sloth. My paci is tied to his wrist.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sloth-Plush-Extra-Large/55112332

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I found Scrrrruffy, but can't find the picturey postity button! I can't find Kelsey Bear.

Scrrrruffy was actually a, "Thank you for donating to St. Jude this holiday season, so the kids can have real food, instead of hospital food," present, so you may be able to look him up.

I typed in "St. Jude Christmas dog," and found him.

He's a doggy. He's white, with one grey ear, and he's got blue, green, and red on his hat and scarf.

I can find you Stefan Sloth. Here's Stefan Sloth. My paci is tied to his wrist.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sloth-Plush-Extra-Large/55112332
Thanks for looking them up I love them. I have a fillinfilling I am going to have a really big stuffed animal collection soon.

Best times to get a big stuffed animal for cheap is right after Valentine's Day or Christmas. Walmart sells huge stuffies for half off

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
If I die of cute, it is totally your fault! :ROFLMAO: Just kidding.🤗
Awww! Thank you 😊

IMG_20190812_185540_compress17.jpg

Finally bought one and I love it.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and JaysonTheRegressor
Looks so smooshy and soft. :D

Build a Bear is amazing!! I have a fox that is from build a bear and he is awesome. They are like the perfect size to hug when sleeping but also transportable when you travel. I have larger stuffed animals but I more often than not will have Jake with me when I sleep.

Reactions: lilstevie56
Back