Best store-brand diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
Alright, so, I have 4 different stores in walking distance.

1. Walgreens (<1mile)
2. CVS (1.5</=2miles)
3. Meijer (1.25miles EXACT)
4. Walmart (1.35miles EXACT -note, the walmart is literally across the street from meijers)

im trying to find a good store brand diaper, so... Give me a sign!

(yes, when I say store-brand I mean diapers you can buy at a store, not necessarily Storebrand generic)

S

StaryShinx

Wal-Greens, your choice is either Depends (my kind) or the Generic brand (which isn't so good in my opinion)

I don't go to CVS or Meijer, so I don't know about them.

Your choice is likely to be a bit bigger at Wal-Mart. Besides typical baby diapers, I believe they also have Depends, and of course GoodNites and Underjams. I don't usually do my diaper shopping there, so I'm not entirely sure...

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Walmart, get Depends of Assurance (if they have those).

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wal Mart...they have depends, tena (Pads and pull ups), Assurence, Poise, Goodnites, underjams, and baby diapers

K

kitty0230

I like CVS brand day/night briefs, they are cheap and work well, especially if you double diaper.

Role
Other
Oxymoron...no such thing as a 'best' store diaper...they're all uber terrible and not worth it. Something like Tena Ultras are maybe $1/per diaper and well worth the extra cents!

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
CVS brand and Wal-Greens brand are very similar, only real difference is the tapes now (CVS has better tapes)
Both are OKAY.
Not good, just okay.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Hit up the Walgreens or CVS. Their diapers are wonderful (for a store brand).

wetdiap

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I say go with the Depends. That's about the best store bought diaper I've found.

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Here most stores either carry a generic brand (usually something made by Tyco), the basic 6 tape Attends (so-so quality), or if yoiur lucky Tena Super (some still have the tapes, not the stupid velcro-like things). Some stores also carry Kendall Lille and I have seen one store carrying McKesson - which I have no idea how good that is.

Depends is also widely carried - either the pull-up variety or the Maximums.

Last edited:

NinjaRider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I would go with the Assurence. Yes they do kinda suck compared to some but when doubled or tripled they can be a lot of fun. That what I used till I started ordering online

DJDL

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Go CVS - they're cheap but great when you don't have access to a fancy euro-diaper.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Old post i know but ...Luvs is right...the walgreens brand works great ...when you add a stuffer...i used a boost pad made by depends.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
surprizingly enough, i like the albersons store brand, here where i live its jewel osco that sells them. but made for albertsons

Status
Not open for further replies.