Best sleep diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Just wonding cause I peed my depends Maximum Absorbency last night and when I woke up there were splotches on my bed?...

I like the depends because they are like baby diapers...

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I have heard that Secure 24/7 make good diapers. Also, you may want to try Molicares.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Do you mean Dry 24/7? Those are quite good for sleeping, as the padding is in the middle/back. Molicares are also good.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I really have little knowledge on adult and nighttime diapers, since I only wore baby and Depends.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Ok.. but I bought the depends yesterday was the first time I ever bought a pack. I got sick and tired of stealing them and being immoral... >>_<<

Well I would wear Goodnites but I am rather large and tend to rip the sides of them.

( 210 LB... 42 In Waist )

The problem though I think Is that I was in such a hurry I grabbed the wrong size ( the 26-42 size of Depends and shoulda got the bigger one.. )

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Timmy, please use the edit button if you have something to add to a post.

I really don't think you're small enough to fit into goodnites, sorry.

Role
  1. Private
Timmy, please use the edit button if you have something to add to a post.

I really don't think you're small enough to fit into goodnites, sorry.

Don't think newbies can edit posts.

As for the topic, whatever doesn't leak after a lot of tossing and turning, and has great absorbency all-round makes for a perfect night time diaper!

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
right i looked for an edit button i couldnt find it..

every diaper ive ever worn at night has leaked, but mostly they are goodnites which barely fit and modified pull-ups ( duct tape )...

D

Deleted member 221

tranquility ATN's are good for night,tho i havn't had any as i live in australia,oh well i have goodnites,tena,and depends :p

the tranquility ATN's (All Through The Night) have a nice thick padding,and only the smaller youth ones have cloth backing,the small to large one don't have plastic backing as of yet of what i know.

Role
  1. Private
right i looked for an edit button i couldnt find it..

every diaper ive ever worn at night has leaked, but mostly they are goodnites which barely fit and modified pull-ups ( duct tape )...

Ah. The common theme here, I think, is that you may be leaking out of the sides of the diaper.

There's another thread (vampirebaby's thread, I think) about bedwetting that discusses this. Something you can do to help is get plastic pants; those will at least contain urine that escapes out the side of the diaper as opposed to letting it slosh all over the bed.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You probably just need to try a better diaper. Depends really aren't that great, if you want something that is going to hold throughout the night, you'll need to use wear one of the better brands. Some that should work for you are Abena X-plus, molicare, secure-xplus or dry 24/7's. Of course, the dry 24/7's get my vote for the best value out there, though abena's are a bit more absorbent.

Also, you'll want to make sure that the diaper is taped on properly, you will need it to be snug and ensure that the leg gathers/leak guards are tight against your skin.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I also say try the dry 24/7's. They are a great all around diaper I think. Though I still prefer Abena X-plus.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Ok.. but I bought the depends yesterday was the first time I ever bought a pack. I got sick and tired of stealing them and being immoral... >>_<<

First of all, you really shouldn't be stealing:( That's not good at all. For the question, definitely check out abena's abri form x plus

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
First of all, you really shouldn't be stealing:( That's not good at all. For the question, definitely check out abena's abri form x plus

I Know I shouldn't be stealing, I was raised against stealing but I was too embarrassed to buy them.. oiii..

I finally managed to get up the courage to buy them... I was at Walmart thinking oh what the hell I went over there with my hood up and paid for them put them in my bag slinked out of the store, got in my car and gtfo'd.. :)

I have no idea if I was seen... :wallbash:

How tight are you taping it ?

Well.. The pullups etc I just tighten it so it doesn't come off..

The depends I got only fasten on me the top two tapes on ea side.. I have fat legs.. :sweatdrop:

Role
  1. Private
Well.. The pullups etc I just tighten it so it doesn't come off..

The depends I got only fasten on me the top two tapes on ea side.. I have fat legs.. :sweatdrop:

Aha. So the bottom tapes (where the cuffs/gathers are) are untaped?

*scratches head*

Well there's your problem. ;) Do you think that it's leaking out of the leg-holes, as the gathers can't/don't engage?

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
If you can order online, get some Abena Abri-From X-Plus these are great! xpmedical.com is great for ordering.

-Gus

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
I know what you mean about the Depends sucking at night, Timmy. I'm a bigger person as well as you (I think we weigh the same, too) and I find that doubling up on diapers helps, if you like the feel of Depends. Abena's Abri form XPlus hold quite a bit, as I have tried them. Dry 24/7's and Molicare should work as well, though I wouldn't know from personal experience.
--Evan

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Aha. So the bottom tapes (where the cuffs/gathers are) are untaped?

*scratches head*

Well there's your problem. ;) Do you think that it's leaking out of the leg-holes, as the gathers can't/don't engage?

No depends haven't leaked period. I wet them several times today taped like that, sitting, standing, etc. I peed on the bus and I know if it didn't leak there is won't.

I changed earlier cause I had a messy accident not meaning to but I was waiting for the Express bus and I pooped myself.:sweatdrop:

Would been embarassing if someone noticed but actually I think depends are good diapers. Anyway ummm
I will try some of the other brands you mentioned, but currently only getting them from Walmart because I drive past there anyway on my way back from school.

( My car is in the shop right now, I blew the head gasket on I75... lol.. )

I know what you mean about the Depends sucking at night, Timmy. I'm a bigger person as well as you (I think we weigh the same, too) and I find that doubling up on diapers helps, if you like the feel of Depends. Abena's Abri form XPlus hold quite a bit, as I have tried them. Dry 24/7's and Molicare should work as well, though I wouldn't know from personal experience.
--Evan

Ok. I bought some Walgreens diapers because I had an accident and didn't have a spare on me, I can use those for doublers cause they suck...

Status
Not open for further replies.