best refastenable tape diaper?

verypadded

Underwear and diapers serve the same purpose
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have been using abena m4s and tranquility ATNS,but if you pull off the tabs it tears apart the diaper and plastic. I’ve used Rearz inspire incontrols which are refastenable. What is the best refastenable diaper? If I have to go #2 at work the diaper will tear apart if I take it off. What’s a long lasting, thick diaper that I can take on and off? I have urinary incontinence but not bowel, so when I have to go #2 I either hold it or I rip off the diaper, but i need refastenable diapers. I also have Tena Supers but Rearz is the best brand I’ve tried so far

I just tried the Northshore MegaMax. Quite awesome. With a gentle hand, you can refasten the tapes and they will hold as well as when they were new.

Reactions: LonelyKitty
How many times tapes can be refastened is more often dependent on one's skill than the quality of the tapes. It's something you just learn how to do through trial and error. However, I find that peekabus (simpleultra if you don't want the design) have the tapes that hold up the longest. I can get at least half a dozen refastens before any loss of tack is noticed.

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs and LonelyKitty
Another option for you, and some people don't like doing this, but I've never had much luck refastening any tape diaper ... just use clear packaging tape or white duct tape over the strip. It will keep any oils/powder from getting on the adhesive and keeps the strip from being peeled back while diapered.

side2.png

Reactions: verypadded
Tykables are pretty awesome, the print can be a bit much, but then the Cammies dont really seem childish, and since they are not all white, a slight glimpse of them does immediately make people think "diaper".

Back