Best qaulity plastic pants.

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Last night I wore a tykables overnight in bed with plastic pants over the top. all though the overnight was completely soaked this morning and leaking a little, it didnt matter because the plastic pants did there job and the bed was completely dry.
have come to the conclusion it does pay to buy quality plastic or rubber pants, especially if like me, you like to wear through the night and keep the bed dry.
would be interested to know what your experiences are with different plastic or rubber pants. and which ones you find particularly good.

Reactions: BabyLouise
I usually wear plastic pants over my disposable nappies overnight, I use Drylife white plastic pants from Nappies R Us and I have found they are perfect and I always have a dry bed in the morning. I’m in the garden with a cup of tea in shorts and t-shirt but wearing a pair of Drylife pants right now over last night’s wet Tena Active Ultima.

Reactions: OriginalWetone and Deleted member 69135
I’ve found, through trial and error, that many plastic pants only help a little with leaking plastic backed disposables.

The absolute best of my stash are my Kins pp

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Forced said:
I’ve found, through trial and error, that many plastic pants only help a little with leaking plastic backed disposables.

The absolute best of my stash are my Kins pp
hi can you please give me the link to kins pp. I would like to have a look at the plastic pants there.

ben0510 said:
hi can you please give me the link to kins pp. I would like to have a look at the plastic pants there.
Kins adult products web page is www.babykins.com

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and toddler
Suprima and DryDayz

I like to use cloth snap pocket diapers over disposable for extra protection. I have side snap pants from CTDC but the bottom snaps make marks on my skin. Ouch!

There are so many different plastic pants. And in so many brands. All yo have to do is google the name. For myself, I like Protex and Kins. But there are just as good. I only use pull-on pp.
DBabygirl2 said:
the bottom snaps make marks on my skin. Ouch!
Snaps irritate my skin. And they leak. Also, some with plastic over the elastics really burn my skin. But hey, everyone has their own favorites.

EuroFlex - very high quality, indestructible, lite, urethane pants. After YEARS, I still have every pair, in good shape, that I’ve ever purchased.
I never bleach and near always hand wash in mild soap and hang to dry. Occasionally, I place in lingerie bag and launder with colored clothes but never dry in dryer.

Reactions: leafgoalie
Personally I like Haian, reasonably priced on Amazon and very comfortable. Be prepared to buy a size larger than your normal though.

Ellyn said:
EuroFlex - very high quality, indestructible, lite, urethane pants. After YEARS, I still have every pair, in good shape, that I’ve ever purchased.
I never bleach and near always hand wash in mild soap and hang to dry. Occasionally, I place in lingerie bag and launder with colored clothes but never dry in dryer.
Where do you order your EuroFlex pants from? They sound wonderful!

Euroflex from LLMedic.com

Reactions: sissysissy
That’s LLMedico.com Sorry

Reactions: leafgoalie
Ellyn said:
That’s LLMedico.com Sorry
Thank you...I'll check it out!

www.llmedico.com is a great supplier! I have been a customer of theirs off and on since the late eighties, I purchase my disposable diapers and plastic pants from them, and their customer service and pricing are excellent. They also give discounts for veterans and first responders. I believe all of their "waterproof covers", be they basic plastic pants, euroflex or PUL, are all manufactured by the Gary Corporation.

I really like the Garywear active brand. They are made from PUL which is more breathable (so less heat), very soft, incredibly High quality/well made and unlike most vinyl or plastic pants can be safely machine washed without damage. They also have a size and shape that fits over pretty much anything quite well whether cloth of disposable.

You can find them on Amazon but at £38 a pop they are quite expensive. I tend to make my own from PUL nowadays with the same basic design as the Garywear ones and it works out around £10 a pair for fabric, elastic and thread.

The best quality plastic pants , is the german brand called TCSB

Back