Best Pull-Up style diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey so it has been a very long time since I have posted here, and I was missing the site just life got in the way. Besides DryNites and Goodnites, which I currently have packs of, is there like any pull-up style diapers that anybody would recommend? I'm one of those weird DL's who doesn't like super big diapers, I'm more into Pull-Up style, the ones I had to wear as a kid for my bedwetting.

If you don't mind wearing pull-ups designed for women, I recommend the Always Discreet underwear which are very comfortable (even for men) and a good absorption level.

parents choice walmart brand!! all white, bigger than goodnites as well!

Love the feel of these, they are a little more bulkier than goodnites which i like.
It feels like your wearing a pullup as opposed to super thin goodnites

Im also one of those weird DLs that prefers pullup diapers lol

goodnitesco96 said:
Hey so it has been a very long time since I have posted here, and I was missing the site just life got in the way. Besides DryNites and Goodnites, which I currently have packs of, is there like any pull-up style diapers that anybody would recommend? I'm one of those weird DL's who doesn't like super big diapers, I'm more into Pull-Up style, the ones I had to wear as a kid for my bedwetting.
Abena abri flex probably

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Mickael75 said:
If you don't mind wearing pull-ups designed for women, I recommend the Always Discreet underwear which are very comfortable (even for men) and a good absorption level.

I agree with Mikael75! I don't particularly care for really thick diapers either. The Always pull-ups are comfy, and they hold a pretty good bit. They're also very quiet, and very hard to notice under clothes. They even make ones that smell good!

Cool, I'll check those out! I'm a pullups kid to. Cause I'm a big kid now hehehehe.

I'm currently wearing those for night time and for the day I wear depend silhouette.
I like the new depends colors black and purple!.

I have not found any pull ups that work well. I use dry 24/7 disposables under a cloth pull up diaper and have never had a leak. Yes, they are noticable but less than a leak. dress right and nobody will know.

LonelyFOX said:
I'm currently wearing those for night time and for the day I wear depend silhouette.
I like the new depends colors black and purple!.

Are those new Depends Silhouette black and purple inside, on the absorbent parts?

- - - Updated - - -

Greeniebell said:
I agree with Mikael75! I don't particularly care for really thick diapers either. The Always pull-ups are comfy, and they hold a pretty good bit. They're also very quiet, and very hard to notice under clothes. They even make ones that smell good!

Even if the scent is good for odor control, I must admit it is not really suited for men. But no one would notice I guess. They are indeed discreet under clothes, although they become quite bulky when you have wetted them a lot! (I choose those with the maximum absorbency level).

Mickael75 said:
Are those new Depends Silhouette black and purple inside, on the absorbent parts?

- - - Updated - - -

Even if the scent is good for odor control, I must admit it is not really suited for men. But no one would notice I guess. They are indeed discreet under clothes, although they become quite bulky when you have wetted them a lot! (I choose those with the maximum absorbency level).
They're beige, purple and black, I wear the black ones when I go to the gym.
About the beige ones I interchange them with the lady who has pelvic floor issues.

Mickael75 said:

I agree, they are the best Pull Ups I've found so far.

ryan2127 said:
parents choice walmart brand!! all white, bigger than goodnites as well!

Love the feel of these, they are a little more bulkier than goodnites which i like.
It feels like your wearing a pullup as opposed to super thin goodnites

Im also one of those weird DLs that prefers pullup diapers lol

Interesting... I never thought to look at generic brands to get a bulkier fit. That goes against the normal algorithm imo, but cool! Do you happen to have a sample for us to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back