Best Pull-Up style diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey so it has been a very long time since I have posted here, and I was missing the site just life got in the way. Besides DryNites and Goodnites, which I currently have packs of, is there like any pull-up style diapers that anybody would recommend? I'm one of those weird DL's who doesn't like super big diapers, I'm more into Pull-Up style, the ones I had to wear as a kid for my bedwetting.

Mickael75

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
If you don't mind wearing pull-ups designed for women, I recommend the Always Discreet underwear which are very comfortable (even for men) and a good absorption level.

ryan2127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
parents choice walmart brand!! all white, bigger than goodnites as well!

Love the feel of these, they are a little more bulkier than goodnites which i like.
It feels like your wearing a pullup as opposed to super thin goodnites

Im also one of those weird DLs that prefers pullup diapers lol

keepitontheDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey so it has been a very long time since I have posted here, and I was missing the site just life got in the way. Besides DryNites and Goodnites, which I currently have packs of, is there like any pull-up style diapers that anybody would recommend? I'm one of those weird DL's who doesn't like super big diapers, I'm more into Pull-Up style, the ones I had to wear as a kid for my bedwetting.
Abena abri flex probably

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Greeniebell

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you don't mind wearing pull-ups designed for women, I recommend the Always Discreet underwear which are very comfortable (even for men) and a good absorption level.

I agree with Mikael75! I don't particularly care for really thick diapers either. The Always pull-ups are comfy, and they hold a pretty good bit. They're also very quiet, and very hard to notice under clothes. They even make ones that smell good!

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Cool, I'll check those out! I'm a pullups kid to. Cause I'm a big kid now hehehehe.

LonelyFOX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I'm currently wearing those for night time and for the day I wear depend silhouette.
I like the new depends colors black and purple!.

jack3295

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have not found any pull ups that work well. I use dry 24/7 disposables under a cloth pull up diaper and have never had a leak. Yes, they are noticable but less than a leak. dress right and nobody will know.

Mickael75

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm currently wearing those for night time and for the day I wear depend silhouette.
I like the new depends colors black and purple!.

Are those new Depends Silhouette black and purple inside, on the absorbent parts?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Mikael75! I don't particularly care for really thick diapers either. The Always pull-ups are comfy, and they hold a pretty good bit. They're also very quiet, and very hard to notice under clothes. They even make ones that smell good!

Even if the scent is good for odor control, I must admit it is not really suited for men. But no one would notice I guess. They are indeed discreet under clothes, although they become quite bulky when you have wetted them a lot! (I choose those with the maximum absorbency level).

LonelyFOX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Are those new Depends Silhouette black and purple inside, on the absorbent parts?

- - - Updated - - -

Even if the scent is good for odor control, I must admit it is not really suited for men. But no one would notice I guess. They are indeed discreet under clothes, although they become quite bulky when you have wetted them a lot! (I choose those with the maximum absorbency level).
They're beige, purple and black, I wear the black ones when I go to the gym.
About the beige ones I interchange them with the lady who has pelvic floor issues.

wearing

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent

I agree, they are the best Pull Ups I've found so far.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
parents choice walmart brand!! all white, bigger than goodnites as well!

Love the feel of these, they are a little more bulkier than goodnites which i like.
It feels like your wearing a pullup as opposed to super thin goodnites

Im also one of those weird DLs that prefers pullup diapers lol

Interesting... I never thought to look at generic brands to get a bulkier fit. That goes against the normal algorithm imo, but cool! Do you happen to have a sample for us to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.