Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Hello,
I’d need help on finding the best plastic pants with adjustable elastic on the legs to avoid any kind of leaks.
Thank you very much

PS: Boxer types of plastic pants not the short cuts.

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
asking what's the best is a loaded question 20 people will give you 20 answers

ArchtopK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have only seen boxer style plastic pants from Suprima. my personal favorite is Suprima 1287

Richard101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Inkoswiss claim to be the best - has any one tried them?

schooner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I still have some Suprima plastic pants, which I have found to be excellent. Unfortunately they are no longer sold in the US. My preference now are the Gary Manufacturing 7 mil pull-on plastic pants. They can be purchased with "covered" elastic or uncovered. I have both and wear them over my disposable diapers.

ArchtopK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My issue with Gary, is that to get leg sizes that don't cut off your circulation, the overall size is then too baggy.
Not hard to get Suprima from www.saveexpress.de

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC and vp39

stuckin60s

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I buy mine from a medical supply store.There are two kinds they carry the Sani pant are the more expensive at about 11 or 12 dollars a pair and the cheaper ones at 10 for a package of 3 they are thinner and a semi clear plastic ,the Sani pant are a much better quality a bit thicker and are a white plastic they are very good at preventing leaks. I have seen them carried in a few medical supply stores so you may find them easier and they are very comfortable to wear.

Last edited:

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Drylife but crotch not wide enough for my big nighttime Terry nappies so I use very large Haian,either xxl or xxxl, clear rubbers at night