Best places to buy Little clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockmonkey

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I am a Daddy. I really want to buy some cool little clothes for my special little possum. I want to get her some cute knee high socks, short overalls, jumpers, onesies etc.

I've been hunting for a specific onesie which I saw on tumblr and wanted to know if anyone knows where to find a carebear onesie.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

I would suggest looking on eBay. Search "adult baby." Lots of good sellers; look for ones with 100% (or close) positive feedback.

Hi. I buy lots of little clothes and onesies on amazon and Etsy. The sizing is tricky at first. Go with measurements for sure. But I buy all the things you are looking for at those 2 places. Good luck!

I've bought some on Amazon. Just type in Adult Baby clothes and a number of things will pop up.

i bought some at Patapoom in france, payed for them but NEVER recieved them. No response at e-mail asking for information.
On the other hand i have good experiences with Nappiesrus, Tykables, Privatina and ABDLfactory.

Wish.com is vary reasonable, price wise.
A bit slim pickings but...
Be forewarned you'll probably need to order 3 sizes bigger than normal.
Amazon.com is better on the sizing, but a bit more costly.

rockmonkey said:
So I am a Daddy. I really want to buy some cool little clothes for my special little possum. I want to get her some cute knee high socks, short overalls, jumpers, onesies etc.

I've been hunting for a specific onesie which I saw on tumblr and wanted to know if anyone knows where to find a carebear onesie.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

LittleForBig is my main go to. They have some solid onesies and you could use an iron on Care Bear.

OnsiesDownUnder also has some very cute onsies. And Tusies (Onsies with gauze skirts attached like a tu tu)

TARGET has gotten more and more items that semi-fall into the ABDL category... from printed shirts, to shortalls, to footed pajamas, printed men's underwear, etc. Target is really embracing the fun and playful prints and flashback to childhood styles on a lot of things. Seems to be more each year.

HOT TOPIC is a great place to find stuff printed with your favorite cartoons.

All in all, it seems there is more available just about everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back