Best place to order from for Ontario residents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvToColour

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I am saving a lot of money since moving to my new place, and have a place to store all my ABDL things (Finally a place to keep my baba and Paci, as well as my padding!)

That said, I'm in Ontario, Canada, and I'm looking to order some new nappies. I could go to Walmart and get a bag or two of Equate diapers, or I could get something a little more specialized. Does anyone have experience ordering online in Ontario? Some store that isn't super over priced, or ridiculous for shipping?

Fankyoos in advance!

I order my dry 24/7's from Agecomfort.com

phew $40 just for a bag of Abena L4 >3<

How far from the rearz store do you live?

WildRoseBaby said:
How far from the rearz store do you live?

Abbooouuutttt 3 hours

The best bet for anyone in Canada is to order cases to save shipping or find a medical supply store to buy bags.

I just ordered from Rearz. If you are looking for premium diapers, it's pretty much the best place to order from. If you are looking for just your typical medical kind of diapers ... then I would just search google to see if there are any stores that have a deal.

Sadly, I also am about 2 - 3 hours away from their store, other wise that would probably be the cheapest way to do it.

If you want medical diapers try HealthWick, I've ordered from them a few times, it ships from Oakville.

If you're in the western part of the GTA, Glen Erin Pharmacy in Mississauga is a great place to buy both medical and fetish diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back