Best place to get pampers discreetly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have been looking online and want to try pampers but I don't live alone and I get nervous buying diapers in public. I have looked on amazon and somewhere else but I am wondering where I can find pampers and they are shipped discreetly.

I got my Pampers baby diapers at Target and they have self checkout now. Walmart also has self checkout too. You could try Amazon lockers if they have them in your area.

I have tried buying pampers in Walmart and I'm not afraid about the cashier but if someone I know sees me. I don't have kids or watch anyone young enough that still needs diapers. I have thought about going to another city so I don't find someone I know to get some but I haven't had a chance to yet. I prefer to order diapers online to avoid those situations.

Do you live in a big city? If so then chances of seeing someone you know are slim

Not really big but not small either. I am really nervous about telling others about this side of me. I don't always run into someone but I do occasionally and always feel like that would be the day. I have worn in public once and that went well without any incidents so I think I could but I am still nervous.

I think the best thing to do is when you go into the store, browse around all the other isles and see if there's anyone in there you know, if there is, wait it out, if not then go for it

It seems unlikely that you'll meet anybody, and even less likely that they'll inquire about what you're buying. If they do, then just be ready with a simple and plausible cover story--like, "Oh, I'm headed to a friend's house and they asked me to grab a few things for them." Don't over-think it.

And, since you mentioned that you don't live alone, I'll add that I think buying at the store and having total control over when they show up at your place of residence is probably the best form of discreteness you can hope for. IMO.

I was buying Pampers with my allowance when I was 12 or 13 years old. It's a fear worth putting behind you.

I don't have a problem getting diapers in the house, my parents don't open my packages or question me about what I got. I have plans today but I'm off Wednesday so I might try to get some pampers then. Maybe I'll shut my phone off and pretend I'm talking to someone and hope they won't be rude and interupt my phone call.

You're old enough that you could tell them it's for your kid if it's someone you don't know, or that they're for a friend who recently adopted a kid. Really anything works as long as it's not clearly made up.

Trust me the cashier doesn't care it's just paranoia on our part but trust me the cashier really does not care they're not going to look at your age and then ask you for whom are you buying these diapers for it's not part of their job description they are not going to do anything more then they need to I started out with the same paranoia when I took over Guardianship and caring for my little brother and my son as an 18 year old abdl going into the local Walgreens we're two of my friends worked and having to buy 3 packs of diapers and some wipes the only thing the cashier asked me debit or credit and if I wanted my receipt

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back