Best place to get cloth diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm new to getting cloth diapers, so where is the best (and cheapest) place to buy some?

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Online...I haven't seen any store sell cloth diaper in a long time. You might be able to get some at a Thrift store (goodwill) for a cheap price.

Last edited:

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I've really liked the diapers and waterproof pants that I've gotten from Babykins I don't think they are the cheapest, but they are very durable and comfy. I will buy more from them for sure.

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have found that Myprotex.com and Adult cloth diaper have some of the best.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Online...I haven't seen any store sell cloth diaper in a long time. You might be able to get some at a theft store (goodwill) for a cheap price.
I think you mean Thrift store, and since Cloth diapers haven't been sold in a long time, you odds of getting them second hand (and in larger sizes) are kinda slim. I advise that you use the internet.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I think you mean Thrift store, and since Cloth diapers haven't been sold in a long time, you odds of getting them second hand (and in larger sizes) are kinda slim. I advise that you use the internet.
Ewww I would never accept hand-me-down cloth diapers unless it was like my wife or long term gf who wore diapers and I knew for a fact she only wet it, then maybe I might wear that. That would be the only condition I would use a cloth diaper someone else used.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
Try Amazon.com. I bought some rather thick, over-night, pull-on style cloth diapers from 'All Together Diaper Co.' listed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.