• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Best place to buy diapers ever???

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skyspydude1

Wow. I just bought a case of super absorbant diapers for just $40! goldenagemedical.com is amazing. I got 96 premium diapers for only $40, these diapers are fairly absorbant, not amazing, but cheap enough that you can even double them up for even better than molicare capacity!, it may look a little shady, but it is great, i can vouch for them.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So...What are the names of the diapers...

Looking at the website, I can see this: These are top brand-name products that you will recognize (PaperPak)

So I'm guessing the brand is PaperPak (which I have never heard of, and judging by the website, they look like crap). They're probably some cheapo diapers, and you probably got ripped off.

itsme

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Looks like attends for the more expensive ones and tena for the cheaper ones.

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
At that price, they probably are really cheap. And if you end up doubling just to get as good as a molicare then you end up paying your 40 bucks to get 48 diapers in essence.

lol if PaperPak is the brand name that just sounds like a leak waiting to happen Dx

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So, first post, first thread, and advertising a website?

Dolphins2011

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Doesn't Paperpak make attends?
Not that Attends are good, they're some of my least favorite diapers.
Still, brand name.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
So, first post, first thread, and advertising a website?
He hasn't shown any affiliation to the site he mentioned, so we can't be sure he is advertising it. Furthermore, it could be someone who honestly thinks they have found us a good deal. I'm not saying it is, but it is better to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

S

skyspydude1

Ok, lemme explain this...

I am NOT advertising this site, I just thought that it was a good site for diapers, its actually not PaperPak but something else, these are MUCH better than Attends, and sorry if it looked like an advertisment, but these are still great and I try to wear them as much as possible and still have about 80 left

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I am NOT advertising this site, I just thought that it was a good site for diapers, its actually not PaperPak but something else, these are MUCH better than Attends, and sorry if it looked like an advertisment, but these are still great and I try to wear them as much as possible and still have about 80 left
Could you take some picture of them then? It's hard to know what they look like other than some digital-made picture of them.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
So um, do you know which brand you got?

You still havn't said...

S

skyspydude1

Its sorta an off brand

It called Complaince Plus, it from something called "The Diaper King"

Role
Private
Wow. I just bought a case of super absorbant diapers for just $40! goldenagemedical.com is amazing. I got 96 premium diapers for only $40, these diapers are fairly absorbant, not amazing, but cheap enough that you can even double them up for even better than molicare capacity!, it may look a little shady, but it is great, i can vouch for them.
You're from Littleton, CO? Wow. Now that is a town with a cloud over its head. :sad:

Pamperable

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
As for me, I had good experiences with MagicMedical and ABUniverse...

Status
Not open for further replies.