1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Carer
What is a good pacifier, my current little for big one feels strange and I keep biting it, and one time I fell asleep and my jaw hurt a little, it is an "adult" pacifier as I thought they would be better as they have a bigger teat, although I do have some baby ones but they are a bit small, which ones would you recommend?

Reactions: Babybuzz and BobbiSueEllen
I got 13 adult Mam pacifiers in my collection! They're so cute, so lightweight, no floppy ring...so, so comfy. Does this sound okay for ya?

I'm a huge fan of Pacifer Addict's Fixx. It's the perfect fit for my mouth.

Reactions: WillFord384
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Itzjessie96 said:
What is a good pacifier, my current little for big one feels strange and I keep biting it, and one time I fell asleep and my jaw hurt a little, it is an "adult" pacifier as I thought they would be better as they have a bigger teat, although I do have some baby ones but they are a bit small, which ones would you recommend?
My favourite dummy is the one in my mouth at night ....

At the moment I only have two. A MAM which I converted with a teat from a rearz paci and a normal rearz one with a pikachu like knock off character on it. The pikachu one is my favorite though.

Now I have bought a fixx paci because I heard they were really good so hopefully that one comes soon so I can see why people find them good.

Back