best online diaper store

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
What do you think is the best place to buy diapers online.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Depends on the type. For many American products, northshorecare.com has a few good diapers and pullups. You might want to check out other places like ABU, abena.com, or bambinodiapers.com.

S

soren456

XP Medical.

I especially like their sample packs.

Plain shipping, good service too.

Edit: Be careful wherever you order that you ask not to be contacted after the sale. Otherwise you will get brochures, catalogs and other items in the mail, in your name.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeeDiapers

Banned
XP Medical.

I especially like their sample packs.

Plain shipping, good service too.

Edit: Be careful wherever you order that you ask not to be contacted after the sale. Otherwise you will get brochures, catalogs and other items in the mail, in your name.
Lol I'm guessing this happened to you?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I ordered from XP Medical last year, and I never got any brochures or any of that

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
The All Through the Night Tranquility (ATN) diapers are really good. You can also obtain the additional pads to slip into the diapers too.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've always had great experiences with XP Medical, though for the Dry 24/7's (my new favorite), buying direct from the supplier worked great, quick, discreet and reasonably priced.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Seconding XP Medical. They're quite fast and i'm lucky to live in California!

Question though, I just ordered a case of 66 Abenas and I was wondering if they still say XPMEDICAL when they ship the box? It's been two years since i've last ordered from them and I live with some nurses who take in diaper deliveries so it might be pretty obvious what i'm getting XD

Last edited:
S

soren456

Lol I'm guessing this happened to you?
Actually not. It happened to a good friend of mine, who suddenly began to get this very obvious mail--I think from HDIS. They don't want to lose a paying customer, and the best customer is one who has bought from them before. He had a Hell of a time calling them off him; I think he finally phoned.

Mike posted this advice in a couple other diaper places and it seemed proper for me to add it here. Is why I did it.

I've noticed that some places do allow you to specify no further contact, or make it so that you must select to be contacted. This is usually on the order form.

XP Medical offers that option, at least when you're a new customer.

Role
Diaper Lover
jonbb, no the shipping label only says XP now

my order just arrived Monday and im soo happy :)

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks for the advice guys I think I will go with XP Medical.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
jonbb, no the shipping label only says XP now

my order just arrived Monday and im soo happy :)
OMG it's true! :D

XP Medical - Shipping & Returns

XP Medical said:
Do you ship using discreet packaging?
Yes.

Plain Boxdiscreet packaging may have:

* Barcodes
* Numbers
* and of course, the shipping label

discreet packaging will NOT have:

* Our name or logo
* The manufacturers name or logo
* Any descriptive text or images.
* Size or quantity of the order.

Bottom line - discreet packaging means that only you will know the contents of your order.

For your privacy all domestic orders in plain pacakging are also shipped with a discreet return address that includes only the initials "XP" and our street address. The words "medical", "incontinence", "diapers", etc. will not appear anywhere on the outside of the box.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've gotten Tranquility ATNs, Tena Super and Molicare Super Plus briefs from NorthShore Care. They were great to deal with, shipped descreatly and relitavely fast. All good diapers too though I've heard Tena has changed since my last order.

Nam

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like XP medical the best and Dry 24/7 for the back up. Though right now dry 24/7 is cheaper so I am going with them for now.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
for me its a tossup between xp and dry care (dry 24/7). xp is nice because they ship discreetly and the abenas arnt that badly priced, probably the best price anywhere on the abenas. I like dry though because they also ship discreetly and there prices are really good.

Role
Diaper Lover
ATN's for the low price and good quality for us poor DL's. (Sure, there are better ones, but) I think us teens should stick with ATN's until we are out of the home to get better (larger) diapers. Cheapest place I could find ATN's was here, I have never ordered from them, and know nothing about them.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
ok so ?
I have a 32" wast and the site mr alex posted has "smalls" which is 24"- 32" for 8.50 for
and Medium which is 32" - 44" for 11.95.

Do you think I could get away with buying the smalls to save a few bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.