Best of e3 (in your opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I havent watched much of e3 yet; but I did check out a list of games announced/previewed at E3 and saw a few things that peaked my interest

The 1st for me would be Pokemon Sword and Shield

2nd I am split between the new Wolfenstein and Cyberpunk 2077 finally getting an official release date (though not until spring 2020, but at least it should be worth the wait)

and idk if they showed any of the new Ghost Recon coming out at e3; but I am excited for that too

Last edited:
Banjo & Kazooie in Smash!

Reactions: KryanAshford
New Marvel game looks interesting

E3 was mostly boring this year, especially Bethesda's conference. some of them actually think hardcore gamers care about mobile games that are filled with microtransactions and lootboxes. I am mostly looking forward to: Dying Light 2, Cyberpunk 2077, Watch Dogs: Legion, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Gears of War 5, and Star Wars Jedi: fallen order. I'm also looking forward to skull & bones and Halo Infinite but we probably wont see those games released until the next gen consoles are released

I can't wait for Animal Crossing New Horizons

I was disappointed to heard about some of the pokemon being not brought over to Sword and Shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back