Best lower capacity Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In intrigued into getting something less absorbent than what I normally wear so I can get padded after work and not feel like I would be wasting a more expensive diaper like an expensive ABDL Diaper

I'm in the US and it's been years since I have had anything besides quality ABDL Diapers

Last edited:
Northshore Supreme Lites

Reactions: SecondThoughts, NorthShoreAdam, Slomo and 1 other person
I know many love their privacy here, and I respect that. If I want lower quality diapers i would go to a Rite Aid, or Walgreens, or even a Walmart. Oh and CVS has a pretty good variety at low cost. Hope this is useful to you my friend.

Try Seni Plus or Seni Super Plus diapers. Both are really reasonably priced and high quality for the price.

Reactions: K622
It's a shame really. All lower end nappies are pretty much cloth backed now. I remember one in Australia being Vlesi and even so the're now out of stock. I'd love to try north sure lite but unfortunately we don't get many options here in Australia.

Seconding Northshore Supreme Lites. You can get them in awesome colors too.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and Slomo
I love NorthShore supreme lite too because of the color options, and while they're lower capacity, they're not bad or cheap quality, and they're inexpensive too.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and thediaperedhusband
Supreme lites are thinner but boy, they are still absorbent. I switched from the Attends breathables to these as my daytime diaper a while back.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
BabyTyrant said:
In intrigued into getting something less absorbent than what I normally wear so I can get padded after work and not feel like I would be wasting a more expensive diaper like an expensive ABDL Diaper

I'm in the US and it's been years since I have had anything besides quality ABDL Diapers
Have you considered switching to cloth?

Exactly how low end are you wanting to go? And how well hydrated are you staying? If you only want a once and done diaper then I'd say the plastic backed tranquality atn is about as cheap as you're going to get while still maintaining some functionality. Be ready for leaks though, and you may still need a change to get you through the full evening.

One step up from that would probably be abena xplus, or seni, or molicare. However, if you're still looking to maintain good functionality over 4-6 hours, with minimal leaks then I'd also vote northshore supreme lite.

Slomo said:
Exactly how low end are you wanting to go? And how well hydrated are you staying? If you only want a once and done diaper then I'd say the plastic backed tranquality atn is about as cheap as you're going to get while still maintaining some functionality. Be ready for leaks though, and you may still need a change to get you through the full evening.

One step up from that would probably be abena xplus, or seni, or molicare. However, if you're still looking to maintain good functionality over 4-6 hours, with minimal leaks then I'd also vote northshore supreme lite.

I would like something I could get 3-4 hours of comfortably without having to be extremely careful for fear of leaking

RearzJacob said:
Have you considered switching to cloth?

Nah, I know its cheaper long term, but then ots extra work having to launder them rather than just using disposables

Last edited:
AAO said:
Northshore Supreme Lites

I'll second that. Those are my daily wear-to-work diapers now. They're almost 100% white, good waist elastic, decent leak guards, good capacity, plastic shell, fairly quiet, and thin enough to wear comfortably under business casual.

Reactions: LittleMissPink
The tranquility ATN is cheap and holds a bit of urine. The next step up for me capacity wise is the NS Light.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Abu preschool?

Sams Club has a tabbed diaper that is light weight but holds a lot of urine if you don't flood it.

Seasonedcitizen said:
The tranquility ATN is cheap and holds a bit of urine. The next step up for me capacity wise is the NS Light.
I second this. They are a great diaper. They also have a version one step down that will hold a wetting or two. They are quite affordable on Amazon.

Reactions: justanotherDL
Yes, Northshore Supreme Lites.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Sams Club has a tabbed diaper that is light weight but holds a lot of urine if you don't flood it.
I used those for about a year. They aren't too bad, but they're not as good as the supreme lights.

I ordered a case of the Supreme Lites and I have used a few of them, great diaper, but unfortunately their sizing is odd and they dont fit me all that great

What I mean by Odd sizing is they should have a smaller range of sizes and split it up to S, M, L and maybe XL

As is the M is more like a Small/Medium that extends into the Large size, and the L is closer to a Large/XL which would have been way too big on me

I can get them on and use them, but I will keep them as at home Diapers for short periods of time and next time I order lower capacity Diapers I will order something else

Last edited:
I second the seni super plus. If you buy a case of 3 packs on amazon you can get them for $0.87 per diaper, hard to beat that. I find them better than Abena M4s in every way and have been wearing them every night for the past few weeks with no leaks. They also don't sag as much as the Abena and North Shores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back