Best lower capacity Diapers?

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
In intrigued into getting something less absorbent than what I normally wear so I can get padded after work and not feel like I would be wasting a more expensive diaper like an expensive ABDL Diaper

I'm in the US and it's been years since I have had anything besides quality ABDL Diapers

Last edited:

philmydiaper

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I know many love their privacy here, and I respect that. If I want lower quality diapers i would go to a Rite Aid, or Walgreens, or even a Walmart. Oh and CVS has a pretty good variety at low cost. Hope this is useful to you my friend.

SweetPrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
It's a shame really. All lower end nappies are pretty much cloth backed now. I remember one in Australia being Vlesi and even so the're now out of stock. I'd love to try north sure lite but unfortunately we don't get many options here in Australia.

Ereid2k19

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I love NorthShore supreme lite too because of the color options, and while they're lower capacity, they're not bad or cheap quality, and they're inexpensive too.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Supreme lites are thinner but boy, they are still absorbent. I switched from the Attends breathables to these as my daytime diaper a while back.

RearzJacob

Rep for Rearz.ca
Company Rep
Role
Private
In intrigued into getting something less absorbent than what I normally wear so I can get padded after work and not feel like I would be wasting a more expensive diaper like an expensive ABDL Diaper

I'm in the US and it's been years since I have had anything besides quality ABDL Diapers
Have you considered switching to cloth?

Slomo

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Exactly how low end are you wanting to go? And how well hydrated are you staying? If you only want a once and done diaper then I'd say the plastic backed tranquality atn is about as cheap as you're going to get while still maintaining some functionality. Be ready for leaks though, and you may still need a change to get you through the full evening.

One step up from that would probably be abena xplus, or seni, or molicare. However, if you're still looking to maintain good functionality over 4-6 hours, with minimal leaks then I'd also vote northshore supreme lite.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Exactly how low end are you wanting to go? And how well hydrated are you staying? If you only want a once and done diaper then I'd say the plastic backed tranquality atn is about as cheap as you're going to get while still maintaining some functionality. Be ready for leaks though, and you may still need a change to get you through the full evening.

One step up from that would probably be abena xplus, or seni, or molicare. However, if you're still looking to maintain good functionality over 4-6 hours, with minimal leaks then I'd also vote northshore supreme lite.
I would like something I could get 3-4 hours of comfortably without having to be extremely careful for fear of leaking

Have you considered switching to cloth?
Nah, I know its cheaper long term, but then ots extra work having to launder them rather than just using disposables

Last edited:

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Northshore Supreme Lites
I'll second that. Those are my daily wear-to-work diapers now. They're almost 100% white, good waist elastic, decent leak guards, good capacity, plastic shell, fairly quiet, and thin enough to wear comfortably under business casual.