Best leak guards

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It seems that all abdl diapers State they have tall leak guards. In my experience that is a true statement. But what I have found is that megamax have the best. If you look at most of the diapers leak guards they are attached several inches from the waistbands. As a guy who uses boosters my booster will reach above where the leak guards are attached. I have tried to pull them loose and end up tearing the lining of the diaper. But the megamax diaper has a standing leak guard all the way to both the front and rear waistbands. That is a game changer. When I fluff and fold my diaper and then insert the booster the booster is tucked in nicely behind these tall leak guard and is ready for you.

Reactions: smnapp and wetaccident
Pantyman said:
It seems that all abdl diapers State they have tall leak guards. In my experience that is a true statement. But what I have found is that megamax have the best. If you look at most of the diapers leak guards they are attached several inches from the waistbands. As a guy who uses boosters my booster will reach above where the leak guards are attached. I have tried to pull them loose and end up tearing the lining of the diaper. But the megamax diaper has a standing leak guard all the way to both the front and rear waistbands. That is a game changer. When I fluff and fold my diaper and then insert the booster the booster is tucked in nicely behind these tall leak guard and is ready for you.
I agree - the leaks guards in MegaMax diapers are incredibly tall. I have not tried any ABDL diapers, but the other diapers I have used over the years do not “stand-up” in comparison. 😃

Back