Best indie games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't play many indie games, but I have really been enjoying Wuppo lately, it retails at $20 on PS4 and I'm pretty sure it's on Steam as well for PC.

I saw it on sale a while ago, was intrigued but broke until the next day, then it was no longer on sale until just recently when it went down to $8 and I had the money so I had to go for it.

After enjoying it so much I can say it is actually worth $20, its just I didn't know I would enjoy it so much until I started playing it.

The graphics aren't the best, but that's because all the animations and characters are hand drawn; so of course graphics wont be impressive, but I like the story, the gameplay, and all of the games little quirks.

It's one of those games that is hard in its simplicity, it looks simple and it plays kinda simple, but it takes a short time to actually get good at it (at least for me as I don't play any other games like it).

I definitely can recommend it, if it looks like something you might enjoy, but as it's a digital game you may want to wait for a sale or get it on a platform that allows you to try it out (like steam) briefly before deciding if you want to keep it or return it, if you have any uncertainty about it that is.

Night in the Woods.... Night in the Woods x 10000000

Great story. Great soundtrack. Great game!

I am a lost cause at the guitar hero minigame though xD

I personally love Stardew Valley, it's an awesome game to play when you just want to relax and have a good time. You probably already know about this game though, since it got quite big, but the game itself is still made by basically one person, so i'd still count it as an indie game.

FTL: Faster Than Light

Last edited:
Saga said:
I personally love Stardew Valley, it's an awesome game to play when you just want to relax and have a good time. You probably already know about this game though, since it got quite big, but the game itself is still made by basically one person, so i'd still count it as an indie game.
SgtOddball said:
FTL: Faster Than Light

Yes and yes.... both of those are great!

FTL, Stardew Valley, and Cuphead

Binding of Isaac, nuclear throne, hotline Miami, and shovel knight are my personal favorites recently.

here's my personal indie game favorites
factorio
rimworld
stardew Valley
FTL
Freeholder

minecraft :p

All of mine comes from steam on the PC.

Beaming.drive, Farming Simulator (Giants software version also on the consoles), Brick Rigs, Factorio, Cities Skylines, American Truck Simulator, House Flippers, and Space Engineers.

Edit: Forgot Prison Architect
Edit 2: Forgot Planet Coaster (took top spot when rollercoaster tycoon world launched. Never will play that game.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back