Best incontinence pad for Incontinence, sweat and sensitive skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcat

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Does any 1 know what are the best kind of pads (brand, type etc) I should try for my incontinence as well as my exessive sweating and won't irrate the skin and are snug fitted so no loosenes around the legs and that I won't have to keeping pulling up all the time and are hopefully comfortable. Sorry for posting as u all know keep going around in circles and there are soo many different pads out there too many for me to choose from.

And prefer discrete

By the way I live in Australia

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
are you looking for a diaper insert, or an hourglass shaped pad for inside briefs?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
As for pads, I prefer Depends Guards for Men. They are minimally slower on absorption, but they keep the moisture away from the skin.
As for diapers, I use the Depends "designer" pullups. They are sized S/M, which goes up to a 40" waist, or L/XL, which goes up from 42". My waist size is 42" but I use the S/M. It is a snug fit and does not sag, even when retaining two bladder loads.

When I wear trousers that might reveal that I'm wearing a diaper, I wear snug fitting underwear over the diaper. Also, I use either vinyl/plastic, or rubber diaper covers.
It took me nearly two years of experimenting to find the combination that works best for me. I hope it works for you.

tomcat

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Currently wearing Depends underwears super fo men large and tried tena pants have the following issues with both (not as bad with the tena but still unbearable)

-Need to find right product that is also comfortable and discrete -Padding most of the times feels damp while pulling them up after going to the toilet even on really cold days -Sometimes irritates skin -chaffing -Becomes loose around inner leg area -Constantly having to pull them up -Sags a lot -uncomfortable

So i guess all pullup type will have the same issues

Continence nurse suggested something more absorbent and tighter fitting

Taco03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i keep on getting coupons for the tena men pull ups so i keep wearing them...but they sag and feel wet...

i really like the depends real fit, very form fitting, very discrete, absorption is really good for leaks. dont flood them.... but i highly recommend them

Status
Not open for further replies.