Best Gaming TV for around $250 or so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I somehow cracked the screen on my 24 inch Vizio TV (which I won for free at my senior lock-in at the local rec center), and basically around 3/4 of the TV screen is screwed and I can barely see anything. I've been looking at some TV's online and some of the prices and some seem reasonably good and even some really good deals on my local craigslist. Asking you guys, what would be a good gaming tv that is actually true 1080p resolution, that is in the 32-42 inch range, looks good, and is most importantly, in the $250 budget that I am thinking of now. I've found some Samsung's, Vizio's and LG's that is what I'm looking for in a new TV, but thought I would ask you guys if you have any good recommendations.

If you're really insistent on that budget, I suggest you wait for black Friday.
It's only a month away and you'll be able to get a very nice TV for that amount of money... If you're willing to wait in line for one.

For that kind of money, your best bet is to peruse the pawn shops. Stick with brand names (Samsung, LG, Sony, etc.) and you should be fine.

Llayden said:
For that kind of money, your best bet is to peruse the pawn shops. Stick with brand names (Samsung, LG, Sony, etc.) and you should be fine.

I've found really decent ones on eBay for that kind of money and a couple of local ones for under $300, and there are some like that are straight from Best Buy that are free shipping so it's not as low of a budget as you think it is. There's a lot of choices but I'm just kinda looking for a really good tv that has really good screen quality and stuff. I'll keep scouring eBay for the one for me and maybe CraigsList here as well.

goodnitesco96 said:
I've found really decent ones on eBay for that kind of money and a couple of local ones for under $300, and there are some like that are straight from Best Buy that are free shipping so it's not as low of a budget as you think it is. There's a lot of choices but I'm just kinda looking for a really good tv that has really good screen quality and stuff. I'll keep scouring eBay for the one for me and maybe CraigsList here as well.

Well update I got a VIZIO D D43n-E1 43" 1080p LED-LCD TV, for $259.99 with free shipping, as well as a VIZIO S3821w-C0C 38-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer. (I just copied the names from the order). Hopefully this is good, and this is so stupid that my tv is broken but it's not that huge of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back