Best FWA ever

FrancisAshley said:
Oh, I'm quite sure, but I'd still be seen buying them there at that table. It doesn't matter anyhow because I wear the Northshore MegaMax, which I didn't see on sale there. I actually like the plain white diapers more than the babyish ones because I'm strictly a DL.
You could say that they were for a Friend or that you are running errands if you're nervous

Huh. And I thought the tiny ABDL table at MFF last year was bold. Glad it's in the adult room, though. We don't need more ammunition for the media to think furries are freaks and/or dangerous in some way.

Reactions: TyphaHare
perlFerret said:
Huh. And I thought the tiny ABDL table at MFF last year was bold. Glad it's in the adult room, though. We don't need more ammunition for the media to think furries are freaks and/or dangerous in some way.

What table did you see at MFF? Just curious. I know there was several cub artists there. Tykables didn't have a booth set up, but might this upcoming year.

perlFerret said:
Good point. I didn't think about that. I'll keep that in mind

Mattew said:
What table did you see at MFF? Just curious. I know there was several cub artists there. Tykables didn't have a booth set up, but might this upcoming year.
It was a table in the Dealers' Den. Not sure which dealer it was, though. They sold pink and blue *crinkle crinkle* pawprint bracelets and T-shirts and stickers. No diapers or ABDL clothing, though.

Mmm...now I'm trying to think who that was...Dealer's Den and Artist Ally was so crowded...I could have missed a few tables....

FrancisAshley said:
Oh, I'm quite sure, but I'd still be seen buying them there at that table. It doesn't matter anyhow because I wear the Northshore MegaMax, which I didn't see on sale there. I actually like the plain white diapers more than the babyish ones because I'm strictly a DL.
There is always ABU simple they are plain white and are sold by the diaper Depot

Rift said:
There is always ABU simple they are plain white and are sold by the diaper Depot

Oh yes. I did wear the ABU Simple in the past, but I discovered the Northshore MegaMax, which was just as absorbent and actually fit me better. That is now my favorite diaper, and is especially nice and bulky when worn with the Northshore 2XL Contoured Booster.

FrancisAshley said:
Oh yes. I did wear the ABU Simple in the past, but I discovered the Northshore MegaMax, which was just as absorbent and actually fit me better. That is now my favorite diaper, and is especially nice and bulky when worn with the Northshore 2XL Contoured Booster.
Ok I never tried northshire megamax before might be something for me to look into but I glad you have something you like

Back