Rift

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I know this is probably looked down on but I just can't help myself. This was my first time furry convention at FWA and had a blast I got to meet other furs and one of the was a YouTuber here are some pictures of me and the fursuiters from the convention. So much fun also everyone is super nice and helpful and FLUFFY!!! so much floof. It's a shame that I had to leave half way through. I DON'T WANNA LEAVE *CRIES*

Attachments

• IMG_20190510_150515314_BURST001.jpg
    IMG_20190510_150515314_BURST001.jpg
    700.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20190510_103753095.jpg
    IMG_20190510_103753095.jpg
    648.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20190510_152001069_BURST001.jpg
    IMG_20190510_152001069_BURST001.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret and Trevor
Rift said:
I know this is probably looked down on but I just can't help myself....

What do you think is looked down on?

You had a fun time, and are sharing some pictures with us. I don't see anything wrong with it. Glad to see you had fun. There will be a next con. Don't worry.

Mattew said:
What do you think is looked down on?

You had a fun time, and are sharing some pictures with us. I don't see anything wrong with it. Glad to see you had fun. There will be a next con. Don't worry.
Still nervous I guess I thought that because this entire post is about my first con but at the same time I'm not nervous about going to conventions anymore also I can't wait to go again I had soooooo much fun and got lost a bunch of times so I spent a lot of time asking for directions until I could get around on my own. Still the best day of my life. Did you go to a convention too? If yes how was it.

Last edited:
I can't believe I missed Stormi the folf at the convention. When I left I saw him on YouTube as soon as I got home. I had to leave early because I have to work today

Last edited:
Seeing this makes me realize we all should have been born with animal fur. You look really cute. I should start a thread, "Are any of you out there a werewolf and if so, could you bite me?" Anyway, great that you went!

Reactions: perlFerret
Rift said:
I can't believe I missed Stormi the folf at the convention. When I left I saw him on YouTube as soon as I got home. I had to leave early because I have to work today

Ohh neat. He's going to the be the Guest of Honor at TTFC. (Tails and Tornados Fur Con in Tulsa Oklahoma.) A con that I'll be staffing at.

Rift said:
Still nervous I guess I thought that because this entire post is about my first con but at the same time I'm not nervous about going to conventions anymore also I can't wait to go again I had soooooo much fun and got lost a bunch of times so I spent a lot of time asking for directions until I could get around on my own. Still the best day of my life. Did you go to a convention too? If yes how was it.

Yep. I've been going to cons for awhile. Aways lots of fun. My next two cons will be TTFC and then MFF (MidWest Fur Fest) in Chicago. Not sure if I'll be attending any other cons this year or not. I was at TFF (Texas Furry Fiesta) in Dallas earlier this year.

Mattew said:
Ohh neat. He's going to the be the Guest of Honor at TTFC. (Tails and Tornados Fur Con in Tulsa Oklahoma.) A con that I'll be staffing at.
I wish I could go to tails an tornadoes

Mattew said:
Yep. I've been going to cons for awhile. Aways lots of fun. My next two cons will be TTFC and then MFF (MidWest Fur Fest) in Chicago. Not sure if I'll be attending any other cons this year or not. I was at TFF (Texas Furry Fiesta) in Dallas earlier this year.
Cool I wish I could go to more cons this year but I over spent in the dealers den and exploring Atlanta so I'm broke if you see Stormi can you say hi for me please

dogboy said:
Seeing this makes me realize we all should have been born with animal fur. You look really cute. I should start a thread, "Are any of you out there a werewolf and if so, could you bite me?" Anyway, great that you went!
I don't have a fursuit yet that was stomi the Folf on YouTube he is part fox and part wolf making Folf. he is super adorable though

Haha....that he is. I'm still looking for a werewolf to bite me, not kill me....sigh.

dogboy said:
Haha....that he is. I'm still looking for a werewolf to bite me, not kill me....sigh.
May I ask why?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I shall also open a special portal just for you.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm glad you had a good time there, I did too (I just wish there were more DL/DF guys attending-I'd even maybe, have a DL/DF panel??). That Marriot is quite the hotel for a fur con.

Oh, BTW Rift, you go to the Adult Dealers Den and talk to the people there from the local Diaper Depot? They had a booth there, to buy padding.

PaddedAndHappy said:
Oh, BTW Rift, you go to the Adult Dealers Den and talk to the people there from the local Diaper Depot? They had a booth there, to buy padding.
I saw the diapers there too, but was too shy to venture forth from Narnia and out of the closet.

PaddedAndHappy said:
I love the diaper Depot. If I had known that they were there I would have
Been there as soon as the dealer den opened

Last edited:
FrancisAshley said:
I saw the diapers there too, but was too shy to venture forth from Narnia and out of the closet.
I sure if you ask them that they will double bag them in a solid black bag or give you a box so you can discreetly transport them.

Rift said:
I sure if you ask them that they will double bag them in a solid black bag or give you a box so you can discreetly transport them.
Yup, they do black bag what ever you buy from them there.

Rift said:
Oh, I'm quite sure, but I'd still be seen buying them there at that table. It doesn't matter anyhow because I wear the Northshore MegaMax, which I didn't see on sale there. I actually like the plain white diapers more than the babyish ones because I'm strictly a DL.

Last edited:
Back