Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I am wondering what the best and most accepting site is for babyfurs. I've heard that some furs don't like babyfurs.

MajesticHamster said:
I'm not a babyfur, but I found this for you: https://babyfur.me/ :thumbsup:

Thanks. That's the only site that I know that is specific for babyfurs. I'm also looking for babyfur-friendly sites that might not be as obvious. I've heard mixed things about furaffinity for example.

You're welcome. :)

KitsBunny said:
I am wondering what the best and most accepting site is for babyfurs. I've heard that some furs don't like babyfurs.

I really have moved away from websites / social sites in general. I've been having more fun and doing most of my interacting with people on Telegram. It's a instant messaging program. It's connected to your phone (But someone that doesn't have your phone number saved, can't see it. They'll only see your profile name. Some people will still make use a google number to create their account.)

There's a ton of chat groups on telegram to meet other. Various general baby fur groups, and then ones that are specific to areas or conventions. I'm a member of several. One for the state that I live in. Several for various conventions that I attend. And then a few that are just general chats. I've found that it's a lot of fun to use telegram to communicate with people. If you want to give it a try, I can send you several links to the chats that I'm a member of.

There's also FurGather, but it's not so open about the babyfur stuff. It's what the old site FluffyWaddles (Which WAS a babyfur site) turned into.

It's at furgather.net I know Spirit wouldn't put up with a bunch of stuff, but also most of the actual babyfurs have slowly trickled away from it with the influx of 'normal' furs who occasionally would get butthurt about diaper related posts.

You've got Spirit going "No no, we're completely cool with it!" and then the regular users coming in are going "Ew. Gross. You're all gross." :p You only take so much of that before you leave or roll back your activities to 'acceptable' levels. :(

I know there are at least a handful of us still there, but there's no 'babyfur' related activities really going on there anymore.

Unironically twitter.

Yeah, there is quite a few Twitter accounts that are baby fur.

Back