Best furry onesie?

Weirdo9018

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Looking for a good onesie preferably with furry aesthetics (either tail/hood or animal print design) Does anyone know any?

Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
@Dragon64 I almost bought that one instead of my Alpaca! But I was worried the snout would be bent! Did anyone get it, and was it bent?

Also, how does the sizing fair in realisticness?

Last edited:

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
@Wondercrinkee The snout on mine doesn't seem to be bent. I ordered a size up because all the answers to the questions about the sizing said that the onesie fits a little small. Even though a L should fit just fine on me I ordered a XL and it fits perfectly

• Thinking
Reactions: Wondercrinkee

Wondercrinkee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Dragon64 said:
@Wondercrinkee The snout on mine doesn't seem to be bent. I ordered a size up because all the answers to the questions about the sizing said that the onesie fits a little small. Even though a L should fit just fine on me I ordered a XL and it fits perfectly
Hi. I'd really appreciate your ideas! I'm 5'8", average-sized. Do you think it'd work with large or extra? Sorry to bother you.....(!) I was just afraid of going through returns, or unnecessary alterations out of sheer laziness on my part...lol.

NaughtyBoiNathan

🙊TAKEN! Lewis 🥰 Is my world 🌈❤️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Weirdo9018 said:
Looking for a good onesie preferably with furry aesthetics (either tail/hood or animal print design) Does anyone know any?
Ebay $400

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Wondercrinkee said:
Hi. I'd really appreciate your ideas! I'm 5'8", average-sized. Do you think it'd work with large or extra? Sorry to bother you.....(!) I was just afraid of going through returns, or unnecessary alterations out of sheer laziness on my part...lol.
I'm 5'7" and XL fits me perfectly so XL should fit you as well

• Love

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Weirdo9018 said:
I do like that one, but I was thinking more of the ones you button up around the bottom.
I would also like one like that, although I feel like it would only be appropriate if I had a CG to change my diapers while I'm wearing a onesie like that.

Unknown211

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
The premium Kigurumi are made by Sazac.

mistykitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Ebay and Amazon usually have some. Also, try checking kigurimi directly.

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I really like the idea of a fur onesie, but I'd like it to be a very trim-fitting thing, cut like a baby's onesie, but furry and with a bunny tail. Maybe I should try to make that myself. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard, provided I could find a fur material I was happy with.

Reactions: WolfG, mistykitty and parcelboy2

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Cottontail said:
I really like the idea of a fur onesie, but I'd like it to be a very trim-fitting thing, cut like a baby's onesie, but furry and with a bunny tail. Maybe I should try to make that myself. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard, provided I could find a fur material I was happy with.
Yep that would look good CT

mistykitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Cottontail said:
I've made my own before it's not to difficult. Since you want a tail and ears I recommend getting a couple bags of stuffed animal filling from a craft store it works great. A lot of online sources have good furry cloth options. Also, if you can do it sewing with a machine is best route because when I tried other methods they lasted a little while then came apart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
mistykitty said:
I've made my own before it's not to difficult. Since you want a tail and ears I recommend getting a couple bags of stuffed animal filling from a craft store it works great. A lot of online sources have good furry cloth options. Also, if you can do it sewing with a machine is best route because when I tried other methods they lasted a little while then came apart.
Yeah, I'll have to give it a try. I have both a sewing machine and a serger. I'm not exactly a pro with either of them, but I've made some fitted diapers that turned out well, and I can't see a onesie being much harder. The fur will probably make a mess, though. I ran minky through my serger once and it went EVERYWHERE. :)

mistykitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Cottontail said:
Yeah, I'll have to give it a try. I have both a sewing machine and a serger. I'm not exactly a pro with either of them, but I've made some fitted diapers that turned out well, and I can't see a onesie being much harder. The fur will probably make a mess, though. I ran minky through my serger once and it went EVERYWHERE. :)
It's not to bad to sew fur, just try to get either cloth that has it attached or if seperate from the cloth get the ones in long strands if possible. They are easier to work with, but if they attached to the cloth itself that works even better.

Reactions: Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
mistykitty said:
It's not to bad to sew fur, just try to get either cloth that has it attached or if seperate from the cloth get the ones in long strands if possible. They are easier to work with, but if they attached to the cloth itself that works even better.
Yeah, I'd definitely get the kind with a fabric back. I was just looking on Amazon and a couple of other places and I see some prospects.

Reactions: mistykitty

Wondercrinkee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Dragon64 said:
I'm 5'7" and XL fits me perfectly so XL should fit you as well
🤗🐺Thank you! I'm getting one! Even if it takes till Dec., which was noted. Ugh! But I love the anticipation of happy stuff!
A gift of thanks: (my way, sorry. 🥳🤭🤗)

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Wondercrinkee said:
🤗🐺Thank you! I'm getting one! Even if it takes till Dec., which was noted. Ugh! But I love the anticipation of happy stuff!
A gift of thanks: (my way, sorry. 🥳🤭🤗)

After all that anticipation, at least somebody had given it a good shake beforehand. I mean, it still sounds like diarrhea, but at least the burger wasn't splattered with reddish ketchup-water. That's always such a letdown.

• Haha