Best from Amazon

Littlebabyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What's everyone's opinion on best diaper from Amazon?

Reactions: DBabygirl2
LFB

Recently I ordered two cases (84) Abena Abri-Form M-4s from Amazon for ~$125. They’re not my normal diaper, as I generally wear cloth contours or prefolds,but for a moderately priced disposable they’re serviceable. If I’m careful to make sure that the whole M-4 is saturated I can usually get by with two a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperdude
The diapers aren't from Amazon. Amazon is just a middle man to getting the diapers. Don't understand why ppl resort to Amazon when they can buy directly from the suppliers. I mean why should Amazon get a piece of the pie when they have no direct hand in the process of producing ABDL diapers or really anything for that matter. All Amazon is doing is making another buck.
I give my money to the company.

Nowididit said:
The diapers aren't from Amazon. Amazon is just a middle man to getting the diapers. Don't understand why ppl resort to Amazon when they can buy directly from the suppliers. I mean why should Amazon get a piece of the pie when they have no direct hand in the process of producing ABDL diapers or really anything for that matter. All Amazon is doing is making another buck.
I looked at several of the other than Amazon sources before I ordered them from Bezos, but apparently the Amazon seller had older stock and thereby a lower price, in these inflationary days, than these other sources. When it comes to ordering like product for like product I’m all about the price to my front door. I can buy my dog’s Pedigree dog food delivered from an Amazon seller cheaper delivered to my front door than I can go and pick it up at WallyWorld. So for me it’s all about price to my door and if I can get it on my front porch cheaper than I can drive somewhere to get it I’ll get it delivered. Now if I could just figure out a use for all those damned Amazon boxes that I’ve been accumulating.

Nowididit said:
Smaller startups don’t typically have the resources or warehouse space to keep the diapers. The companies pay amazon to store their merchandise which in most cases is cheaper than them purchasing or leasing a warehouse. It saves the companies money and transfers the savings. Not always, but that’s that plan. Walmart, target, and other big name stores are using Amazon’s logistics now. You can order from Walmart.con and the package could come from Amazon, but in a plain box. It’s called MCF, Multi-Channel Fulfillment.

Even Rearz has the warehouse space, but they sell through Amazon to reach a broader market.

Last edited:
Zeke said:
I looked at several of the other than Amazon sources before I ordered them from Bezos, but apparently the Amazon seller had older stock and thereby a lower price, in these inflationary days, than these other sources. When it comes to ordering like product for like product I’m all about the price to my front door. I can buy my dog’s Pedigree dog food delivered from an Amazon seller cheaper delivered to my front door than I can go and pick it up at WallyWorld. So for me it’s all about price to my door and if I can get it on my front porch cheaper than I can drive somewhere to get it I’ll get it delivered. Now if I could just figure out a use for all those damned Amazon boxes that I’ve been accumulating.
Amazon will take them back.

Zeke said:
You do know that Bezos isn’t the CEO anymore right? He’s on the board, but doesn’t control it anymore.

BabyHailey1977 said:
You do know that Bezos isn’t the CEO anymore right? He’s on the board, but doesn’t control it anymore.
Yes, but the company still reeks of Bezos from when he was running things. Amazon, YouTube, Google, and anything else that has to do with The Alphabet Companies are all organizations that ideologically I hate to deal with, but hold my nose and do so anyway because they make life easier. I’m so sick of woke corporations manipulating what I do, but I’m weak, maybe something I’ll grow a backbone!

Last edited:
Zeke said:
Recently I ordered two cases (84) Abena Abri-Form M-4s from Amazon for ~$125. They’re not my normal diaper, as I generally wear cloth contours or prefolds,but for a moderately priced disposable they’re serviceable. If I’m careful to make sure that the whole M-4 is saturated I can usually get by with two a day.
Are the Abena still worth it? I read somewhere that they had changed the shape of the padding in them and they’d gone down hill. Where I am, they’re the only nappies that Amazon will deliver to one of their lockers. I normally buy Tena slips active but they won’t post them to a locker collection point

Nowididit said:
Don't understand why ppl resort to Amazon when they can buy directly from the suppliers.

This. I cant agree with the other comments, most other of the ABDL suppliers have their own storage and shopfronts and offer a wider choice of products cheaper. Amazon is never the best choice when it comes to ABDL products.

tas84 said:
Are the Abena still worth it? I read somewhere that they had changed the shape of the padding in them and they’d gone down hill. Where I am, they’re the only nappies that Amazon will deliver to one of their lockers. I normally buy Tena slips active but they won’t post them to a locker collection point

They've been going downhill for about 15/20 years now. The old Abena X-PLUS was a good product but there have been so many rounds of cost cutting since then, and at the same time new medical products that were superior to the Abena's when they were at the peak plus all the ABDL products.

Don't waste your money.

Last edited:
Zeke said:
Do you have a link to that deal. 😎

blob said:
They've been going downhill for about 15/20 years now. The old Abena X-PLUS was a good product but there have been so many rounds of cost cutting since then, and at the same time new medical products that were superior to the Abena's when they were at the peak plus all the ABDL products.

Don't waste your money.
Thanks for the heads up. It’s probably 10 years since I last bought Abena’s as I swayed more to other brands since.

blob said:

Don't waste your money.
From my experience they haven’t changed that I can tell in the 5 years that I been buying the Abri-Form M-4s. At $125 for 84 diapers it comes out to ~$1.49 per unit which makes them affordable for occasional use when I’m not wearing cloth diapers. In years that are past my personal experience they may well have been a better product, but compared to some of the absolute junk that I tried before coming across the Abenas they’re far more serviceable for my dual ic. Use whatever you want, but for the money Abena is a cost effective disposable for my very limited use of non reusable products.

Reactions: Kayleigh and Jonnythepony
Str88jacketabdl said:
Do you have a link to that deal. 😎
I just checked my order on Amazon. I placed in on December 31st for $125.40 and it was delivered January 3rd now the same supplier has them listed for $138.01, about a 10% increase. In the midst of these inflationary price increases you have to search the internet to find whoever has the oldest stock because they’ll usually have the lowest prices. Previously I was buying a case of 42 for ~$50 from an incontinence supply company on a scheduled delivery, but their prices have exceeded that of what I got from this Amazon seller a few months back which is why I ordered 2 cases instead of my normal order of one. It’s reminding me of the days of Jimmy Carter’s administration, when inflation was truly rampant, before there were bar codes and computer pricing. You would pickup a product off the shelf with a price sticker on it stating one price and when you got to the checkout you would find that it had increased in price 5 times since, but hadn’t been relabeled. Well at least we don’t have interest rates at 18-21% as we did in the late ‘70s..,,,yet.

Last edited:
Never has any Issues with them !!
I have order a few of my diaper covers from them along with some Little for Big Little Baby Cuties diapers.

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Littlebabyd said:
What's everyone's opinion on best diaper from Amazon?
Might depend on your location?

Zeke said:
Well you can make a box fort to hide in we all know it not what inside it's the box.🤣 You have happy box's they smile

Last edited:
foxkits said:
Well you can make a box fort to hide in we all know it not what inside it's the box.🤣 You have happy box's they smile
I think that I’ll break the boxes down and put the flatten boxes in bigger boxes to take to my local grocery store. They have one of those cardboard balers and if they’ll take them it will save me from taking them out to a friend’s house, in the country, who has a burn pit. I take all my junk mail, in empty dog food bags, out to his place to be burned so I don’t have to shred anything for security reasons. The fort idea sounds interesting, but being from Wisconsin I prefer my forts made of snow!

Reactions: soggybottomboy247
Back