Status
Not open for further replies.

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Was poking around on the Internet and found this company I believe based in Poland that makes some of the best footed jammies I have ever seen. They look so cuddly, warm, and the have several different options of additions that you can put on your jammies. I am so ordering me a pair come next week. To me, the look like the most babyish and we'll made adult footed jammies on the market hands down.

http://81.169.162.205/privatina-p1040h186s107-Sleeper-teddy-boy-fl.html

Coodie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Privitina is a great company, and the do have a whole section dedicated to adult babies. They are quite pricey though... Their quality is great to be fair...

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I have ordered from them and they are excellent quality. Take a look at my post here http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/90482-lets-see-your-footed-pjs-onesies I also own a set of these but with the long leg footed option and they are very warm and comfortable. 500_privatina_adult_baby_girl.jpg The only thing i would say about the company is that English is not their first language and the ordering process is not simple as you have to make a paypal payment but not via an order form. Once you sort it out it takes about 3 weeks to get your order. You will not be disappointed.

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I figured not sissybaby34. I'm getting the footed jammies I linked to with the firmly attached mittens, and non skid feet. I'm also ordering the hooded jammies with the ears on the hood in white and baby blue color.

LittleKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Beautiful footed jammies! I currently do not own a set of footed jammies, if they sold these in a soft pink colour I would be so tempted! :D

Mirco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I confirm! One of my favourite footy pj I have is a privatina. Yes, they are a bit pricy but quality good and fabric very babysh. Sometime the size are not perfect, in a onesie i ordered they wasn't...

FluffyJammies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Yeah they make awesome clothes from the look of it... seriously expensive once you add shipping, but fantastic quality from what i've heard over the years.

Amazingly enough, I just scored a pair from The Childrens Place, they are making their kiddo jammies in adult sizes now... even has the zipper tab (*yelp :p )

2029639_693.jpg

B

BabyPandora

I am definitely buying stuff from this site when I live on my own

Status
Not open for further replies.