***Best Experience Ever***

Status
Not open for further replies.

spec888

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
What is/was you best diaper experience ever. This can range from something you have seen to some thing you have done to something you want to do...but don't say u want to be babies etc...it will turn the thread to sh*t.

dammit, its meant to read ....don't say u want to be babied...as in have someone change you etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
Private
Oh, I've gone all the way - regression wise. ;)

And that's all I'm really going to elaborate on (public forum and all). :detective:

What is/was you best diaper experience ever.
but don't say u want to be babies etc...it will turn the thread to sh*t.
Kind of defeats the purpose of the question then. :p

spec888

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
yeh i mean those far fetched fantasies about having someone 24 seven to change etc etc...maybe its a shit thread, my bad

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That would have to be the time I went swimming in diapers, that was just a lot of fun.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Nah, it's not. Just work on your sentence structure and phrasing, and it'll be all good. :thumbsup:
I agree.

My best experience would have to be when I tried the orca stack and played v-games all day in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt while getting intoxicated.
For those of you who don't know the orca stack:How to make an "Orca Stack"

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I agree.

My best experience would have to be when I tried the orca stack and played v-games all day in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt while getting intoxicated.
For those of you who don't know the orca stack:How to make an "Orca Stack"
I've never heard of that up until now, but it looks worthwhile. Does it work really well? (No leaks, great absorbency?)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That Orca Stack thing just looks like a bunch of diapers on top of each other...Looks like a lot of work too...I'll just stick to cutting slits in the inner ones

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
^yeah, i'm with Pojo. It's a pretty good idea, but it almost seems like a waste of product?

Idk, I still have yet to see anything more "reliable" than an abri form x plus w/ an abena stuffer.

As far as *best experience ever* it would have to involve 'total' regression. i've experience this by myself and had a lot of fun, but would love to share it with someone else, (a maternal figure, probably)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
It works really well and it was more of a I was bored and had nothing better to do and it ended up being a really great day.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think the best time was on acold/rainy day. I stayed inside diapered for the whole day and watched cartoons, played videos games and played with my plushie's then napped with them. :smile1:

Role
Diaper Lover
Mine pretty similiar to some others, just sitting home all day in a wet and messy diaper playing videogames.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The one that really comes to mind is this one day I decided to play video games in diapers. I was playing Super Battleship on the SNES, wearing nothing but a T-shirt and a diaper, sitting in one of those L-shaped rocking lounge chairs at about 3 o'clock in the morning(man I miss that thing! I need to find another one). I thought it was kind of funny that the commander of the US Navy's best task force and in charge of the biggest and strongest battleships wears a diaper. Then I played Super Mario World until my mom came downstairs. The door lock saved my life, there!

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I think it was the first time I told my now wife (at the time GF) about my diapers. When dhe accepted it and said it was ok, it was a world of weight off my shoulders.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't really have any best experience.
If it's not a bad one for me it's a good one.
So I guess all my my experiences so far have been my "best" since I haven't really had a truly bad one.

tbjay

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
That Orca Stack thing just looks like a bunch of diapers on top of each other...Looks like a lot of work too...I'll just stick to cutting slits in the inner ones
May we define "total regression?" I saw it twice in the thread but that does not help me much.

If I remember right

I was watching kiddie shows in my nieces crib probably with a baby bottle most likley wearing goodnights or cars pullups. Shit that was bomb and about the time my DL became TB.

A

annierighthurr

I have a couple...
as for being an AB/little girl, it would be when my old Daddy took me to Monterey, CA, and we spent the day at the aquarium and such. I was wearing a bambino, plastic pants, a pink skirt and a t-shirt. It was probably really obvious. I don't really care though because it was a LOT of fun and I don't know anybody in Monterey so it doesn't matter. As an AB who loves forced regression, it was absolutely thrilling. It was total LG/daddy all day. Same with a visit I had with him back in April, and we spent 4 days as daddy/LG which was also amazing.

As for diaper experiences... probably with my ex Alex. we had many fun nights just chilling in diapers, smokin and watching movies. That was a lot of fun this summer.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
^lucky. hehe, does she partake?

She is more of a part time mommy for me than anything, though I have got her to wear a diaper on occasion. Never did anything in them though. Just nice to be able to be myself with out being judged ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.