Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperedBedwetter1998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Since Summer is just around the corner, and even though it's still getting close to the end of spring, What are the best diapers to wear during the Summer?

Mine is Walgreens Certainty Briefs, because it's comfortable to wear when it's very hot outside because it's cloth backed and even though those don't hold a lot, it's still worth the comfort in my opinion.

Let me know what you think of what's the best diapers to wear during the Summer?

Cheers. :)

I was 24/7 all through a very warm (for us) Washington state summer last year. We may be wimps about heat but we also don't do much with air conditioning, so little respite. In any event, I just accepted that I was going to be uncomfortable that way. Clothlike covers impair my diaper enjoyment, so it was plastic backed all the way. Mostly Depends Protection with Tabs for work. Now that those have gone to clothlike covers, I'll be finding a new product for work wear. I'm currently working my way through a cheap case of Attends with Waistband but the low price won't be enough to bring me back for a second case.

Cloth backed Tena and Attends work for me in warmer weather.

Here in England we tend not to get nice weather but the past like 3 weeks has been really warm with the odd shower or dull day, because I use ConvertUps I wear baby diapers so they're nice and thin to keep cool in

Attends Overnight Breathable Briefs and Attends Plastic backed briefs for thin, comfort, with decent but not great absorption (not for extended use).

I wear the cloth-like backing diapers, the Walgreen's CERTAINTY brand.

The ABU SDK V2 is not that bad. But I still have the Total Dry Protection Plus which works great. And of course my IC pads.

i personally wear the Walgreens certainty briefs, mostly because of price and availability, but they are rather breathable (important in Florida). my recommended summer diaper

I usually wear my cloth during the summer nothing breathes like a real cloth diaper, pair that with a good rubber or plastic pant and you got a winner, I usually wear an Angelfluff Ultimate 3 with "blue ice" pants daytime and change into bloomers for night, I love the Babykins rubber bloomers.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tena Flex Medium Maxi or Plus ( depends how long diaper will be on me). They are nice under long shorts and any baggy summer outfit. Movement is easy,nice and "heat control" is very good.
ID belt also works nice,maybe little bit bulkier but probably can do good job in a case off dire need during drive ( I wore them several times, never "use" them).

For colder days and extremely demanding travel schedule, Attends Active Slip ( PE backed) or ID Slip ( PE) will do the job.

I do a odd trick in the summer time with plastic back diapers. I buy disposable insert. So the diapers absorb more wetness. Then crush ice cubes. Put that in the diapers then lay the insert on top of that. The insert protects my diaper area from the crushed ice. But when the ice melts it cools the diaper area. Plus when you wet keeps it from freezing.

Diaper AC. Oh the diapers X plus

cloth backed tena or cloth backed libo

I've been using Abena m4 plastic backed during the day then either a Abu sdk or tykables at night.
During the day the Abena is fine, it's 90deg out and it really isn't sweltering in the diaper, I do change frequently, once every 4-5 hours, the padding breaks down after a while since I'm very active, actually the only diaper the padding doesn't break down for me is the Abu sdk.
After my surplus of diapers the s down I'll only be ordering Abu sdk's, they fit me perfectly and I hardly every have any leaks

My go-to diaper right now is the Seni Super Plus, it's perfect for when I'm not at home because the cloth backing allows for breathing, but when I'm at home I just got my order of Bambino Bianco and Bambino Bellisimo, so it depends on whether or not I have the day off. If I work I wear the Seni to work, and swap to a Bianco when I get home. If I have the day off I will put on a Bellisimo in the morning, and see where the day takes me. Usually one Bellisimo lasts me about 12 hours or 3-4 floods before I have to change into something else. When I go to bed I wear whatever is the first thing I grab.

For me it doesn't matter what the weather, plastic backed during the day for absorbency, fabric and breathability for night!

P.S That kind of backfire today whilst sweating on a 11k walk, had very sore inner thighs from a well used and sagging SDK v2 :/

I use Abena M3 Air-Plus Comfort.

Lestat said:
I do a odd trick in the summer time with plastic back diapers. I buy disposable insert. So the diapers absorb more wetness. Then crush ice cubes. Put that in the diapers then lay the insert on top of that. The insert protects my diaper area from the crushed ice. But when the ice melts it cools the diaper area. Plus when you wet keeps it from freezing.

Diaper AC. Oh the diapers X plus

So what diaper are you referring to? The Abena L4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back