Best diapers for wearing under regular clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones you find don't leak after a couple of hours.

Indyboy4 said:
Northshore Supreme "Lite" are very nice. Obviously not as absorbent as the normal, but a very comfortable and useful diaper for daytime.

I'll second this recommendation. The 'Lite' branding is something of a misnomer; I've found these disposables to be more absorbent and less leak-prone than any cloth diaper I've ever worn. They've effectively replaced my very expensive stash of Snap-EZ pocket diapers.

Everybody has something that works, for them. FOR ME, I use REASSURE OVERNIGHTS from HDIS, for a nice initial fit. I pull on a Jockey bikini brief, and fold the Reassure waistband down over that, to keep it low. I have some handmade (plain white) PUL's that I wear over that, for waterproofing, and a tightywhitey over it all, to keep everything snug. That's 4 layers, and I wear snug Levi's over it all, and a muscle t-shirt tucked in deep (keeps the back protected, and keeps the Levi'sfrom tending to droop on my waist). I then wear long Mountain t-shirts hanging low, which keeps anyone from getting a very good look at butt contours, but I honestly don't think anyone could tell I had so much under my Levi's. 3 years 24/7, and not a peep. If you can wear baggier jeans, you can sneak a second pullup, so you can rip the inside one off, in a toilet stall, and have a dry one for the afternoon. I'm thinking of patenting my idea... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back