• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was wondering which diaper to wear to school?
the plus is like depends and the super is a little thicker and the X-plus is twice as thick as the plus

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
None of them! :p

I've not been able to use any of those, but I doubt they're very discreet.

Really wearing to school is probably a bad idea. Wearing in public is bad enough, but at school where lots of people know you... there's bad consequences if you get found out.
If you really wanted to wear to school, you'd be best with something very discreet. Something boring like goodnites.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Wear the boxer short GoodNites. No need to cover up with trousers or jeans, their so discreet you can even skateboard while wearing them.

Seriously, I agree with Charlies response, I'm no diaper veteren & neither is Charlie but none of them sound particularly ''safe'' when it comes to wearing in a school enviroment, unless you're just a shameless exhibitionist. :wink1:

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Let me agree with the above posts in saying that no diaper is good to wear to school, unless of course you wear out of necessity. The fact of the matter is that school is a place where all your peers are at. Last time I checked, it's not good to do something that, if found out, would socially decimate you for the rest of your high school career. So, unless you're a modern day Diogenes, don't do it.

As for your poll, I refuse to cast my vote on the grounds that the diapers listed there would all be horrible choices if you already made the horrible choice to wear to school. Abenas are huge, the biggest around, and you'd wear them to school? You must want to get caught... On the other hand, if goodnites were on that list then maybe I'd vote on it if I was feeling generous.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I voted.... abriform X plus!! :biggrin:

If you are preparing for social suicide, why not doing it the best possible way? :laugh::laugh:

On a more serious note, I'm with the previous posters too: when I was in high school, I've been tempted several times to go to school diapered, but at the end I always found it to be not a very brilliant idea... let's just think about the case one of your mates decides to pull down your pants just for an innocent joke, or accidentally comes in contact with your butt.... :eek: I bet in half an hour's time all of your school would know you've been found out wearing diapers (with the obvious consequences). Do you really want this to happen?

I must confess I still envy those brave (or crazy) DLs who, sometimes or regularly, wear diapers to school... but I would never want to be in their shoes (or in their diapers...) if they're found out. Much better reading about it in a nicely written DL fantasy story than experiencing it in first person.

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you are preparing for social suicide, why not doing it the best possible way? :laugh::laugh:
Quattrus makes a good point. If you really want to commit social suicide, you might want to double up on those Abenas. Actually, while you're at it, chug some "COLON BLOW" cow laxatives before school. If you're really daring, cut the front plastic of the Abenas, so if you wet too much then you'll leak all over yourself. ^_^

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
chug some "COLON BLOW" cow laxatives before school. If you're really daring, cut the front plastic of the Abenas, so if you wet too much then you'll leak all over yourself. ^_^
OMG that's what I call X-TREME!!!! :eek::eek:

At the end, if something goes wrong, you could always say it was a candid camera.... :biggrin::biggrin:

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
OMG that's what I call X-TREME!!!! :eek::eek:

At the end, if something goes wrong, you could always say it was a candid camera.... :biggrin::biggrin:

Oh, you're forgetting that we're going for full blown social suicide here. That means no excuses! The exact second someone notices he needs to rip off his pants, squat down, and let out the mother of all loads into his abenas! Then, with a conveniently placed loudspeaker, announce to everyone that he is a diaper lover and this is how he gets his kicks!

Now that, my friend, is X-TREME! :biggrin:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I wear my X-pluses to work... baggy clothes are the style... noone's noticed so far.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Wow, well if you're stupid enough, might as well go with x-plus. It might as well be worth it having the most "diaper-like" diaper of them all while you go out with a bang....But wow, lay it on thick much, lol. :p...There IS actually a chance that if a person's not stupid they could very well get away with it, for a while at least. But ya, if you're not smart enough to go with something more discreet, then I don't know what to say. Seriously though, high school is high school...It's not the place to do it. Even at a workplace is better IMO, because chances are they're more likely to have a more mature and less hateful view/assumption about it.

Flanders

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was wondering which diaper to wear to school?
the plus is like depends and the super is a little thicker and the X-plus is twice as thick as the plus
If this is something that you are seriously considering, (though it is probably not a good idea) then it is obvious to go witht the thinest one.

This thread just seems sort off fake to me though. It seems like audio file is trying to draw attention to the question with the poll.

Role
Private
Can only reiterate what others have said so far.

If you really want to go ahead with it, you might as well go all the way and get the X-Plus. Eventually you will get found out if you wear any Abena to school. They aren't exactly made for discreet purposes.

Role
Diaper Lover
Do it, unless your friends pull down your pants, or grab your ass, I think you should be OK.

Try it tell us what happens.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well the point made by flanders is well taken and by what Mr. Alex said I will be fine because I have very few friends and the ones I have are still in middle school exept for maby one or two.
Even though practically no one has voted for the super I am thinking of that one because that is the thinnest one that they make with a cloth like cover

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
why on earth do you want to wear to school to start with?

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I choose option four: Goodnites. Boxer Style. With underwear over them. And baggy jeans. Really. Abena's at school is nothing less than asking to be noticed... social suicide, my friend. I urge you not to. But if you must, please...option four...

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
ok so I gather I had a bad idea I will not even attempt it, EVER!!!!!!

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Yeah, if you wore an Abena, it'd pretty much be on the same level as if I ran out of class, into the Headmaster's office, and shouted, "I'm gay," through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.