BEST Diaper I can get from Walmart, Target, Kmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I'm hoping I don't have to get Depends again...

And it has to be the briefs, with tapes...

Oh yeah forgot about CVS, Walgreens..

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacks

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Those CVS brand diapers are decent if you're looking for something kinda cheap.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Ok how do they stack up against Depends..

Are they thick..

.. I don't like doublers...

If they are better than depends then yea, I would buy them but price is not really an object tomorrow will have some extra money to throw around and Im out of Diapers.. really need some more...

Jacks

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well they are not all that good I mean they are cheap and CVS brand cheap. But if money is not an issue, Depends would be a better choice. Personally I love those CVS brands.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hate to say, but from one of the stores you mentioned, depends are about the best you can get. However, I have good news. On wal-mart's website you can order Molicare's, which are one of the best on the market, and what they will do is deliver it to whichever Wal-mart you ask. Then, you go to wal-mart and pick them up. The only thing I don't know is whether you need to pay online with a credit card or not, perhaps someone else here might know. Even if you need to pay with a credit card, you can buy pre-paid American Express cards at Wal-mart, they are usually in the checkout lanes with the other impulse buy items, or at least they are at the one I go to.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
You should look in the phone book to see if there is a medical supply store around your area. These normally have tenas or something better than what you are going to find in the stores listed. In my own opinion, i think the walgreens overnite briefs are probably the best you are going to do from those stores. Good Luck.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Walgreens brand ain't horrible. But if you want plastic covered I'm afraid Depend is the best you can do.

--Raine

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The last time I looked at Depends at Walmart all they were carrying were the pull-up style. Just get a phonebook out and find all the smaller pharmacies in the area and just cruise around and check them all out. You're bound to find something more interesting than Walmart brand briefs.

If I'm in a pinch and can't get an online order in time, I have found a local place that carries Tena's full line. Their Super fitted briefs and their ultra velcro belted briefs work pretty well if you don't mind cloth backing. They actually work pretty well for deep cover wearing in public. I can personally wear fairly close fitting jeans without showing or being uncomfortable, and they'll take a solid 2-3 full floods and even more if you slowly leak.

element

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've tried some Assurance (Wal-Mart store brand) before, and they're definitely better than Depends. Unless they've changed them, that'd be my pick.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
figured i'd point out

but the CVS brand diapers are actually the old Walgreens diapers (like the certainty package ones) and I can confirm this as I own both and they are exactly the same, not to mention the older walgreens bag is the same shade of green as the CVS ones (dunno if thats even worth noting, but that could mean the same company makes em)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
AFAIK the diapers that CVS, Walgreens, and RiteAid use are all manufactured by the same company. If you compare them side by side you will see that they are essentially the same product.

Status
Not open for further replies.