Best Diaper for your dollar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANewSpirit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm in need for some new padding but I'm unsure what to buy. I understand everyone's favorites tend to be the Abena m4s, bambino belismo/teddy, and dry 24/7's seeing as how these are basically the best diapers on the market, but they are also the most expensive, coming in at around $1.8-2.2 per diaper, and the new Awww so cute diapers being up to $3 a diaper which is insane. Basically I wanted to know what everyones best choice would be for a cheaper but still decent diaper. As far as qualities that are required.....not much. I never spend more than 3-5 hours padded on normal occasions so any of the super diapers would be a waste anyways and discreteness isn't really a problem because I don't normally wear out in public.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed

WABX

Bed wetter.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Molicare Super Plus for me.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Have you considered abena M2s or M3s? They're a little more economically reasonable, and still hold a fair amount relative to store brands. There's also the "Delta-Form" line from Abena, which is basically an M4 without elastic in the waistband and more pulp than SAP. Places right between an M3 and an M4 for absorbency, and costs a bit less than the M4s.

If you're small...like, really small, you can try getting some Molicares from Overstock.com - They have them in for ~20% cheap than everyone else, making them a decent buy for anyone in that size range.

There's also Classico/Bianco bambinos. They hold less, and cost a bit less than the Bellisimos. Still not super cheap.

ANewSpirit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have you considered abena M2s or M3s? They're a little more economically reasonable, and still hold a fair amount relative to store brands. There's also the "Delta-Form" line from Abena, which is basically an M4 without elastic in the waistband and more pulp than SAP. Places right between an M3 and an M4 for absorbency, and costs a bit less than the M4s.

If you're small...like, really small, you can try getting some Molicares from Overstock.com - They have them in for ~20% cheap than everyone else, making them a decent buy for anyone in that size range.

There's also Classico/Bianco bambinos. They hold less, and cost a bit less than the Bellisimos. Still not super cheap.

ok, I'll check those out. As for the molicares, I have a 33" waist and weigh about 145lbs......so not really sure where that leaves me

BoredBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have you looked in the Tranquility ATNs? They are very good and seem to be a bit more economical.

Waddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Tena Supers are a good bet, and easy to find without going online. Add a stuffer, and you could go far more then 4-5 hours if need be, and on sale they are less then $1 a piece!

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Totaldry X-Plus from bambino's website may do. About $.5 per diaper if you buy a case of 96. Great for 1-2 hours of use and come with a plastic tape zone for extra taping. Keep in mind it's cloth'ish so the tapes can easily rip off if you pull too hard vs the plastic diapers like a classico or M4.

Status
Not open for further replies.