Best diaper for Teen of 28-30inches waist

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Hi. I was wondering if anybody could tell me the best diaper (nappy- I live in the UK) for a waist of about 28-30 inches. I have never tried any before and like the sound of tape on ones. I would like them to have good absorbency for both pee and mess. - mind you ill only try peeing to start with. As baby like as possible preferably. And need to be easy to obtain, bearing in mind I live in the UK.

I hear pampers baby dry size six fit 30-32 inch waists? Is this true?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
goodnites... or whatever the european equivalent is...

that's what I wore when I was a teen... they worked quite well.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
did these work for messing? - oh and i think they are drynites in the UK

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
they worked well enough for my purposes... I wore them practicly 24/7 for about a year... as long as you aren't messing then sitting around in it for hours or anything...

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
did these work for messing? - oh and i think they are drynites in the UK
Yeah, exactly - goodnites and drynites are the exact same thing.

They don't have the most absorbancy as they weren't designed for your size, but they'll work for you.

PS: don't even think pampers will fit you. It's always a myth, and if you could it would take much more effort than it's worth.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi. I was wondering if anybody could tell me the best diaper (nappy- I live in the UK) for a waist of about 28-30 inches. I have never tried any before and like the sound of tape on ones. I would like them to have good absorbency for both pee and mess. - mind you ill only try peeing to start with. As baby like as possible preferably. And need to be easy to obtain, bearing in mind I live in the UK.

For 28-30" would be Drynites. I wouldn't really mess in them and They don't hold alot of pee anyways. But It's up to you and don't bother getting any Pampers or Baby nappies for that matter.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I actually have a 30 inch waist, which is a very hard size to find a well fit diaper for. Goodnites are not absorbant enough for me, the best fitting and absorant diaper I have found for me thus far is classic molicare medium. The attends with waistbands are super comfey I think the but absorbancy is not that great, they almost always leak for me.

Role
Diaper Lover
Eclipse gets my agreement, goodnites are only good, if you...
A. Cannot get adult diapers
B. Like them? (Why?)

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Personally, I cannot see why you guys have had bad experiences... I really have never had a problem with leaks...

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Na mate, i have some size 5+ baby dry onces.

I am 31 inch waist :p they fit, but need to stretch the sides a lot before hand. They are just to tight, and if you have gone through puberty properly they aint for you :p

I just got rid of like 20 of them lol....they are just crap.

Get drynites, then you could use baby dry onces as stuffers. That's what i plan on doing. Or, you can wait till you are older and just start wearing when you can get away with buying adults :(

Thats my plan anyway, good luck !:babies::baby-sad::baby-puzzledf: lol there new ;p

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
They don't have the most absorbancy as they weren't designed for your size, but they'll work for you.
Actually, depending on his age....in the UK Drynites are two different sizes.

From 4 year old - 7 year olds.

And, 8 year olds all the way to 15 year olds :p They fit me perfectly, with some more stretch in the strong sides.

Although, they are only pull ups, and to be honest i don't really think they feel babyish enough for me :baby-sad:

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Ok, I'll take the advice about not wearing pampers/other baby nappies. But as Corky said, I don't think drynites would feel babyish enough for me...maybe though. If Im going to do this, I may as well do it well i guess. Thanks

Role
Diaper Lover
IMO, if you want babyishness, but not comfort, or absorbency, go Baby diapers, they probably won't fit that well at all, if your willing to sacrifice some babyishness, go Drynties.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I suppose it all depends on what you are using the diaper for.

If it's just a babyish comfort item I suppose real baby diapers would work... but if you actually intend to wear it and use it properly you should either go with drynites or a real "adult" diaper like molicare, attends, or Abri-form.

Role
Diaper Lover
Although a bit has already been said about Goodnites/Drynites, I will add that the brief version of them should fit reasonably well and if you are also going for a somewhat babyish look then they have some prints on them. The boxer version is the same size in the absorbent part (which is the same as in the briefs) and will rise to the same spot a little below your waist, but the boxer shorts themselves will be stretched to the limit and may rip. While you won't mistake them for ordinary boxers, they don't look much like diapers either. As far as absorbancy, for smaller bladders (as they are intended for) they seem to be okay. If you have an average adult-size bladder then that may be too much for them, as others have noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.