Best diaper for messing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carcrash9

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone. I've just ran out of Molicare Super plus's, and am looking for a new diaper. As title says, my main interest is messing and staying in said diaper for a long time, so a really absorbent diaper is also preferable. I was thinking about the Abena M4's. What's everyone's opinion?

Thanks also :)

Abena M4's are very good for messing, in fact I'm just about to mess mine as we speak. The criteria for a good diaper for messing is a. good standing leakguards and b.thick and preferably plastic backed. So Molicares are good, M4's are good, ABU Space, Bambino Teddy, Classico or Bellissimo, DC Amor/Idyl, Snuggies Waddler, etc. any of those would be good.

- - - Updated - - -

If you plan on staying in your messy diaper for a long time, be sure that you're alone so you don't bother anyone else with the smell and really be sure to use plenty of baby powder to minimize your chances of a diaper rash. Even then I would only recommend wearing your messy diaper for 30 minutes max after you mess.

luvtowearpampers said:
[snipped]If you plan on staying in your messy diaper for a long time, be sure that you're alone so you don't bother anyone else with the smell and really be sure to use plenty of baby powder to minimize your chances of a diaper rash. Even then I would only recommend wearing your messy diaper for 30 minutes max after you mess.

This is a self-correcting problem. People can find their own limits just fine, depending on the mess and one's skin. It can be anywhere from needing to change right away to many hours depending on the circumstances.

The only real criteria, in my experience, are that it fits properly and has enough padding in the rear. Even then, I've done it in Goodnites before.

Carcrash9 said:
Hey everyone. I've just ran out of Molicare Super plus's, and am looking for a new diaper. As title says, my main interest is messing and staying in said diaper for a long time, so a really absorbent diaper is also preferable. I was thinking about the Abena M4's. What's everyone's opinion?

Thanks also :)
The Abena M4 is a very good choice and my go-to everyday diaper. Reasonably thick, plenty absorbent, decent standing leak guards, good tapes, Etc. But the plastic backed is better imo than the premium cloth backed M4. Also if you're intending to stay in your own mess for an extended period you'll want to pick up some diaper rash cream and powder, better safe than sorry when it comes to diaper rashes.

Abena is the way to go. I use them for my incontinence

My vote goes to the Abu space Diaper.

M4 for me, layered with a L4.

I think you can mess in any diaper. The perfect fit should be your highest priority. If you want to wear your diaper after messing for a longer time it should be a thick one with good leak guards and well padded in the back. Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back