Best diaper for college classes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am in college, and have only worn Underjams to class, but they rip at the sides like most of you know, and also don't hold a whole lot. The only good thing about wearing them to class, is that they can be pretty discreet.

Do any of you have a preference to wearing a certain kind of diaper/pull-up to class? I don't want it to be big and bulky, and I want it to be pretty much silent, and still able to hold a few wettings with no leaks. I'm trying to come across something for this that works, (I really don't want people to see a buldge in the crotch or a big ass from the back). I'm not experienced with wearing public, but I want to start doing it more.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Any diaper is good...No one will notice a bulge unless you have people looking at your ass all the time

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like Attends for this, they hold a decent amount and are fairly thin. I wear them to class every once in a while and once it gets cold out no one can tell with all the layers people wear.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Any diaper is good...No one will notice a bulge unless you have people looking at your ass all the time
Yeah, and some of them spank me for a joke. I know any diaper might work for you, but I know enough to say that not every diaper is discreet like you might think it is. I'm wearing a secure x-plus right now under my jeans for the first time, and it makes my ass like twice as big.

once it gets cold out no one can tell with all the layers people wear.
And I live in Minnesota too, and we've already got snow, but throughout the winter, people don't wear more than one layer for pants. It's not like we wear snowpants around. The layers are honestly the same kind of trouble people have to worry about in Florida.

B

Butterfly Mage

The thinner Molicare diapers are great (they have "super" and "super plus", and The "super" is thin while The "super plus" is very thick"). This thin version holds more than Attends and is very discrete.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Companies like Molicare, Tena, Abena (Abriform) etc. do indeed make diapers with a lower absorbency rating that are (obviously) thinner and less obvious. I'd say your best bet would be to try some of those.

First, however, you should start discouraging your friends from slapping your ass randomly. Surely, that can be done easy by getting angry when they do it. Once you've established that you don't want your ass touched, you can wear more easily and with less worry of discovery.

Peachy

D

daria7483

I would suggest goodnites. I know they aren't perfect, but I don't think they have as much trouble with sides ripping as UJ's do, and the absorbency is pretty good so long as you don't wet too fast. I used to be able to get in one big wetting (again, let it out sloooooowly) or two or three smaller ones.

And I know what you mean about it being discreet. I don't care what people say, diapers can be quite noticeable under jeans. A friend of mine used to wear Attends and even I couldn't really tell, so you might give those a try. But I don't think anything can compare with the goodnites for discreetness.

A

annierighthurr

I think the Walgreens generic brief might be perfect for you. It is relatively thin, clings close to the curves of your gluteus maximous quite nicely. It is cloth backed so NO crinkle whatsoever. The tapes are velcro and can be adjusted easily and quickly with relatively little noise if needed. They are also quite absorbent and hold odor well, in my experience (i.e., you won't smell like a wet diaper).

They are also really cheap! I think normally they are 9.99 for 20 of the medium size, but they're usually on sale for anything from 5.99 to 8.99 a pack.

Hope this helps!!

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have worn the Serenity underwear under pretty much everything and found it to be comfortable and completely discreet. The one thing I would warn of is that the soaker pad is a little low, so if using, definately make sure you are "positioned", and don't flood it. Otherwise, an excellent option!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Ownage, you should try Tena Ultra's. They are a white, cloth backed, medium absorbancy diaper with velcro closures. They are very quiet and I like to wear them when I go out. They should be easy for you to find since a lot of drug stores carry them.

A

annierighthurr

Ownage, you should try Tena Ultra's. They are a white, cloth backed, medium absorbancy diaper with velcro closures. They are very quiet and I like to wear them when I go out. They should be easy for you to find since a lot of drug stores carry them.
I also recommend this brand though it might be hard to find them. Don't get the tena underpants by accident! They are usually VERY cheap. The medical store where I get mine sells them for $6.10/12 diaper pack. The one thing though, is the crotch is SUPER wide and the entire shape is very babyish. If you wear tight pants, they're not the most discreet... but anything not tight should be fine.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you want discrete go with an adult sized pull up they will give you the quietness of an underjam but without the tearing also you might try goodnites their large size is a little bigger than the underjam so them might not tear on you

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
If descretness is your number one priority, listen to the ladies one here, they defiantly know what they are talking about, cause their right, goodnites is the most discrete there is. When I used to diaper a couple of my past gf's goodnites were like litterly invisible on them. Even when they wore them with skin tight jeans they were completly unnoticable. There was not even a crease line from the diaper on their butt. At must their butt stuck out maybe a qaurter inch more than normal, but it was so minor no one ever knew.

But in all honesty if your not wearig skin tight, or tight, or regular pants then any diaper should do. If your wearing jeans that are either baggy or just simply a bit loose, any diaper would be hidden. Except I hate to break you the bad news but NO diaper will be discrete enough to hide from ass slapping. They will feel it, even if it is a goodnite.

Although if you don't wear tight or slim cut jeans, then I would say go with abena pull ups, they do not make any sound, and they can hold two BIG wettings without a single leak, or 3 or 4 small wettings. They are a bit thick, but like I said, it won't be a probably if you wear the right kind of pants.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
There are some fairly good pullups that will help you out. Abena has probably the best pullup that will hold much better than the ones found in the stores now. Go to xpmedical and check out the abena pullups. They compare other diapers and pullups so you could see the comparison as well.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Abena Supers are the perfect College diaper. Quiet, discreet, and most importantly, ABSORBANT. Quite possibly the most embarrassing thing that could happen to you while wearing to class, is a diaper leak :S.

If you're real Ballzy, go with an Abena X Plus (like me), hehe.

growlycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i would also side with the walgreens briefs. they're like at every walgreens and they're really really quiet. i would know because i wore them during all my classes today. and they really do absorb more than you would expect. as long as you dont drink a ton you should be fine with them.

cais

Contributor
Glad to see another member in MN!
<--- spent half of their life there (suburbs ftw)

Anyway, something that will defiantly be good for about 3 wettings would be anything such as an Abri-form Super, they are pretty discreet...at least compared to your secure x-plus. xD

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wow! I've been given a lot of good feedback in this thread, and then again a few people who just stated their favorite diaper, but I've learned to accept that in threads like this. I really do want to try out the Goodnites, so thanks to whoever posted those. I have ordered my first set of Abena Supers and X-Plus's but from what I've seen in thickness, I don't think I'll be wearing them to class. I do wear partly baggy jeans, at least enough to walk on the heels, but I'm still scared about the crease on my ass crack disappearing. The Tena Ultra diaper looks pretty decent, but I'm kind of more interested in the pull-ups right at the moment. Tena Ultras sure come in large sizes, I'd have to get the Small-Youth size because it fits 20-36" (That makes me feel better about my 32" waist size I guess). I still need to decide on this or a pull-up though... Most of the Abena Pull-up's don't look very discreet. I haven't seen a picture of the new Air-Plus diapers, does anyone know of a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.