Best diaper and stuff sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
So this is just an Idea but I was wondering if maybe we could make a thread about the best sites to buy diapers and onesies and other baby like stuff. And maybe stick it at the top?

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
That sounds like a good idea to me. And if it was made a stcky, it wouldn't get lost in all of the other threads.

Foxy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I found a similar (small, though) listing on the Wiki, at least for brands. Perhaps it could be an addition to the Wiki?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
XP Medical is pretty cheap. At least for the Abena X-Plus.

S

Secret

I beleive LL bean had some pajamas that are kinda infantile i guess and LL bean is always comfy.

BitterGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Other
Lifestyles Emporium

Thought I'd drop in a quick plug for Lifestyles Emporium; creative, ABDL-aware, and run by a great person. My regret is that what I've bought there has proven so durable that I don't have an excuse to shop there more often.

Life Styles Emporium

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
So this is just an Idea but I was wondering if maybe we could make a thread about the best sites to buy diapers and onesies and other baby like stuff. And maybe stick it at the top?
Haha, that's actually what I did with my website. :smile1: http://babykat.ca ....Basically is a big directory of baby stuff...there's supposed to be more...well supposed to be....But I don't have time to always be updating. I only note the big updates on the main page though. :dunno: But it does have a lot of stuff. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.