DonnieDiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Today is a great day!

After getting REAL breast milk "straight from the tap" this morning, mommy changed my wet diaper and gave me a bath.
After my bath I was diapered and sent to the playroom while she cleaned house and did dishes and all the other "Mommy Stuff."

(ANR info related to this can be found at: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/anr-adult-nursing-relationships.151081/page-3#post-2187387

I was laying on my blankie and watching some cartoons on the DVR.
Mommy brought me a baabaa with Ensure in it, and I continued to watch cartoons while drinking the bottle.
As I lay there watching Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd, I had a slight sense of my bowels emptying into my diaper.
Like, I wasn't really pushing, but I wasn't holding back either, it just seemed to be on "Auto."

When Mommy came and got me for lunch, she showed me the baby bottle that she had nearly filled with her own milk.
(It was one of the little 4 ounce ones.)
That one got put away in the fridge for "reserve."

Mommy spoon fed me my lunch of Spaghetti-O's, and then we went down to the playroom and sat in the big "Cuddle Chair"
(It's an oversized, over stuffed, rocker recliner built for two.)
I laid down across Mommy and she nursed me again, on both breasts.
And the milk keeps comin'!

Mommy put me down for a nap with the reserve bottle (after she warmed it in the microwave), and I fell asleep for two hours.
It is the best nap I've had in a long long time.
When Mommy woke me up, she said she didn't want me to ruin my sleep tonight, that too much napping would ruin my nitie-nites.

The surprising thing is that I only occasionally poop in my sleep, and I am usuall slightly aware of it, but when she got me up I had a super-loaded diaper, wth-out a clue that I'd done it!

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878 and Jenlyn

BabyLouise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
DonnieDiaper said:
Today is a great day!

After getting REAL breast milk "straight from the tap" this morning, mommy changed my wet diaper and gave me a bath.
After my bath I was diapered and sent to the playroom while she cleaned house and did dishes and all the other "Mommy Stuff."

(ANR info related to this can be found at: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/anr-adult-nursing-relationships.151081/page-3#post-2187387

I was laying on my blankie and watching some cartoons on the DVR.
Mommy brought me a baabaa with Ensure in it, and I continued to watch cartoons while drinking the bottle.
As I lay there watching Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd, I had a slight sense of my bowels emptying into my diaper.
Like, I wasn't really pushing, but I wasn't holding back either, it just seemed to be on "Auto."

When Mommy came and got me for lunch, she showed me the baby bottle that she had nearly filled with her own milk.
(It was one of the little 4 ounce ones.)
That one got put away in the fridge for "reserve."

Mommy spoon fed me my lunch of Spaghetti-O's, and then we went down to the playroom and sat in the big "Cuddle Chair"
(It's an oversized, over stuffed, rocker recliner built for two.)
I laid down across Mommy and she nursed me again, on both breasts.
And the milk keeps comin'!

Mommy put me down for a nap with the reserve bottle (after she warmed it in the microwave), and I fell asleep for two hours.
It is the best nap I've had in a long long time.
When Mommy woke me up, she said she didn't want me to ruin my sleep tonight, that too much napping would ruin my nitie-nites.

The surprising thing is that I only occasionally poop in my sleep, and I am usuall slightly aware of it, but when she got me up I had a super-loaded diaper, wth-out a clue that I'd done it!
That is the perfect day. You and your mummy sound so loving.

Stevepw

Incon but love it
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Awesome