Best Clothes to Hide a Diaper in Public

What do you wear in order to hide a diaper in public?

• Jeans / Khakis

Votes: 39 67.2%
  • Sweatpants

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Other - please explain below

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrumMajor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all!

I want to know how everyone hides a diaper from sight while about in public. I usually wear a pair of sweatpants, but I have also used jeans. Im just curious as to which most people prefer or what other ways there are to hide one.

Thanks!

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wear loose fitting rock climbing pants and I always make sure I wear a shirt that comes down a little further than normal in the back!

Role
  1. Other
Abena Body stocking and/or Abena Abri-Fix 4133/4140 control pants, over the plasticpants/nappy then basically anything within reason over that, Jeans usually.

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I like jeans and a onesie. That compresses the diaper so it is less obvious. Sweat pants are too loose and baggy and may fall down if the waist comes undone, causing a lot of embarrassment.

toad

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Another girl here who prefers to hide her diapers under dresses and skirts ;P they're pretty dang convenient like that if they're cut right.

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Another girl here who prefers to hide her diapers under dresses and skirts ;P they're pretty dang convenient like that if they're cut right.

Girls who are into this sure have it a lot easier than guys..

WaddleKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
social gender expectations... what's acceptable vs. my interests and hobbies... it's getting a better balance and acceptability as gender roles are slowly shifting... but some things would be easier as a girl

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
social gender expectations... what's acceptable vs. my interests and hobbies... it's getting a better balance and acceptability as gender roles are slowly shifting... but some things would be easier as a girl

I find being a man easier. By far, maybe because other than this I fit the roll pretty well. I am a Caucasian, white, straight, male, 6 foot tall, 185 pounds. I fit the standard pretty well.

WaddleKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
I'm a 5'8", white, straight, male, 185lb, who plays percussion, did light shows for bands ... ... ... then we add my affinity to hello kitty, diapers, girly music, not a huge people person, love shopping, passive aggressive, wine drinking, male with feminine thighs and hips... with a desire to be adorable...

I'm a cookie

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm a 5'8", white, straight, male, 185lb, who plays percussion, did light shows for bands ... ... ... then we add my affinity to hello kitty, diapers, girly music, not a huge people person, love shopping, passive aggressive, wine drinking, male with feminine thighs and hips... with a desire to be adorable...

I'm a cookie

You sound pretty darn good in my book. Sound exactly like my only friend.. though he is talking to me right now, so I know your not him xD

Infinitas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
none of my jeans fit over the space diapie, i need bigger ones x-x

wear a kilt! OwO

Status
Not open for further replies.