Best Cloth Diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depenz

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What is the best cloth diaper? I want one that is waterproof so you don't have to put on rubber pants over it, so I might get the Gabby's Ultima Pull-On.
Can anybody tell me about this diaper or a similar one sold in USA?
Or is there something better?

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My favorite is a “Baby Heaven” from the old DPF. It is a fitted diaper and has a removable booster liner that I can put folded towels behind for outrageous absorbency. It is really well made after 15 years it is still in good condition. I wish I could get more as I’ve put on a few pounds over the years. Of course a cover, rubber or plastic pants are required. I bought a Kennicare AIO, all in one, but after a few washings it leaked all over so back to the waterproof pants.
Hears a link to a baby site with tons of good cloth diaper info. What kind of cloth diaper should I make? Cloth diaper styles defined.

Have fun!

Nam

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I get my cloth diaper's from are Adult cloth diapers (ACD) and Myprotex.com

plhg

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Kinda covertly hidden in their website, but they STILL make'em :)

babykins.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=B&Category_Code=KCD]Babykins:]Miva Merchant: Fatal Error[/url] KINS Cloth Diapers[/url]

Pretty hard to beat these:

Quality Care / Indisposables

mylilmiracle.com/Department.aspx?DeptID=24&

Last edited by a moderator:

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
I second the plug for myprotex.com. they make lined waterproof pullups that I'd like to try myself and they make the only plastic pant I've tried in 8 years of trying plastic pants that don't fall apart after a few uses.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I get my plastic pants from angelfluff.com. I like their Wisper pants with the enclosed elastic. The sell a lot of good cloth diapers as well.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:twocents:They are not an all-in-one, but I'm rather partial to the Angelfluff pre-fold super heavy weight w/ velcro fasteners. They are stupidly easy to put on, no messing around with pins, the velcro has never come loose, and they are easy to adjust. But- you do need to wear plastic pants. But I think thats what makes them more fun, especially if you have ones in prints or bright colors.

Jack01

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The best I have ever tried was and is Babykins Great cloth selecton and very very very absorbant and hi with quality.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like the All Together Diaper company's night weight. They hold a lot, but like others, you have to wear plastic pants.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I would avoid cloth diapers with stitched on waterproof pants (all-in-ones). If you wear them regularly the plastic material wears out long before the cloth. I would first decide what kind of cloth you want (birdseye, flannel, gauze, terry) and buy ONE diaper in the size you think you need. If you like them, then you can purchase more. Go through the same process with a pair of plastic pants. I personally prefer KINS and their flannel print diapers.
Spaz

Status
Not open for further replies.