Best cleanup for going number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmness

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So ive ben wanting to go number 2 in my diaper often lately and I have done it before and its nice and all but the clean up is very difficult and very smelly, does anyone have any techniques to where i could do this to make it an easy clean up and no smell? or is that just the way it is?

Here's What I do... I get a big trash bag ready. After I am done enjoying what I have done in my diaper, I stand inside the bag. I then un-tape my diaper, let it fall down into the bag. Usually use a few wipes, let them fall down in too. Then I simply step out of the bag, tie it up tight, hop in the shower.

Of course, this only works when at home...but that's the only place I mess

At home, take a shower and use body wash down there. When out, depending on how bad it is you can wipe it up with wet wipes and toilet paper, discard the use wipes with the diaper, you're not going to get rid of all the smell in most cases though you can add some type scented talc, not all of them smell like baby powder. Chlorophyll can help reduce the odor some if you take that regularly, plastic pants are a must if its happening alot.

I wash up in a bidet, easiest, fastest and most sanitary way to do it in my opinion.

I see you're from Florida and I know in the U.S. these bathroom fixtures are not that common, so your best bet would probably be to wipe the most off with some big wipes and then jump in the shower for washing off the rest.

Depending on how much hair you have in your diaper area, keeping it trimmed may make the cleanup easier, if the bidet is not an option for you.

The smell highly depends on your diet, there are some foods that tend to produce smellier feces than others. As rennecfox said, there also are pills that you can take to minimize the smell of your mushies.

When I awake in the morning my diaper is filled with urine and feces. I untape it while in the bathroom and let it fall to the ground. I roll up the diaper and the feces and the wipes and the gloves into the diaper and roll it tight. I then place it in a diaper pail which holds about 10 adult briefs - so about two days. I then clean off in the shower. I reapply the fresh diaper in the bathroom.

Stools that are on the dryer/firmer side are way easier to clean up comparatively. tbh I think that's the biggest thing for clean up. On the rare instances I feel like messing, I'll stop if I even suspect it's going to be the slightest bit sticky.

Other than that, basically what everyone else said. Remove the diaper, get the worst off with some toilet paper, maybe use a wipe or two after that. Then bag the diaper and jump directly into the shower. I tend to squat underneath the shower so as to keep my butt as close to the tub as possible in order to minimize chance of splatter.

ChrisKrinkle said:
Here's What I do... I get a big trash bag ready. After I am done enjoying what I have done in my diaper, I stand inside the bag. I then un-tape my diaper, let it fall down into the bag. Usually use a few wipes, let them fall down in too. Then I simply step out of the bag, tie it up tight, hop in the shower.

Of course, this only works when at home...but that's the only place I mess

Couldn't agree more, but spray some febreeze/deodorant to get rid of the smell too

Keeping your diaper area shaved or stubble helps greatly too.

If you don't want it to smell, don't breathe in.

I use disposable gloves and double-bag my messy diapers. I usually shower, and am getting a detachable showerhead. I take the hair filter out of my shower. I pour liquid soap onto the floor after I am showered off. I wipe up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back