• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Best choice of diapers for 32" hips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I know there's always adult diapers, but I'm trying to find something a bit more baby-looking.. I have 32" hips and a 28" waist. Pampers cruisers size 7 don't fit me (lol), and I was wondering about underjams.. I have heard they are quite stretchy.

Other than underjams, what would you guys recommend?

Or is there no hope for me? I can always just order some Abena's from XP Medical if I have to.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Goodnites would fit you well. They fit my 32" waist/36" hips snugly, so I know they'd fit you even better. They also have the cute, baby-ish look you want, especially the girls Goodnites.:smile:

~Pramrider

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
yep goodnites for sure there what i always use and there excellent :D

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Goodnites would fit you well. They fit my 32" waist/36" hips snugly, so I know they'd fit you even better. They also have the cute, baby-ish look you want, especially the girls Goodnites.:smile:

~Pramrider
Oh, now I remember your thread saying you got some! Doh! I need to use the search function more :laugh:

One question though, do they stick by themselves, or do you have to tape them? I've had to do some weird things with the cruisers to make them stay on... XD

Thanks for the info, I'll probably be trying Goodnites next.

Edit: Thanks for the response, cylenri!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
One question though, do they stick by themselves, or do you have to tape them? I've had to do some weird things with the cruisers to make them stay on... XD
Now that might be the only drawback for you, Goodnites are a pullup type. I don't know of any tape on type of baby diaper that would fit either one of us. I tried Pampers #7 with no success, though someone else on ADISC said if you pre-stretch them as far as they'll go, they will fit. With me, that would be a lot of stretching.:rolleyes:

~Pramrider

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Now that might be the only drawback for you, Goodnites are a pullup type. I don't know of any tape on type of baby diaper that would fit either one of us. I tried Pampers #7 with no success, though someone else on ADISC said if you pre-stretch them as far as they'll go, they will fit. With me, that would be a lot of stretching.:rolleyes:

~Pramrider
Oh, that's fine. Could be a bit annoying when changing, but I'll bear it.

Thanks again!

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You could always decorate some adult diapers. Thats what I do, there's another thread in diaper talk called "tapes" in which I believe there are some graphics posted you can use to print out and apply with clear packaging tape.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
32" is just about the max for Goodnites/Underjams... if I were you I'd go with some real adult diapers. They may not have the look... but nothing beats the feel of a properly fitting diaper.

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
32" is just about the max for Goodnites/Underjams... if I were you I'd go with some real adult diapers. They may not have the look... but nothing beats the feel of a properly fitting diaper.
True. It's not like I'm going to be looking at my diaper all day :rolleyes:

Well, I'll have to mull this over today at school lol.

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
get the MEDIUM Bambinos. They will fit you perfectly.
*looks up price*

8 for $18?! :O A bit pricey, though very nice..

That's a bit out of my price range at the moment (thanks, economy).. I'll probably just go with the Abenas and decorate them :p

Last edited:

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd go for some real diapers. Just about anything in size medium should work for you. Make sure you get the tape on diapers as the adult size medium in most brands like depends and store brands will fit you fine. With the tapes, you can adjust them just right to fit you.

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Well I ended up going with the L/XL underjams, and I gotta say they fit me very well (and are extremely comfortable!) :D

After this pack I'll try the Abenas, assuming I can find a new job!

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Dry Comforts are baby looking and are the most crinklly diapers I have ever found.

Status
Not open for further replies.