Best cheap plastic baby pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark28277

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Anyone know of any cheap real plastic baby pants similar to gerber, dappi plastic pants? I tried some adult and youth plastic pants but the plastic is too thick and not fun and the plastic pants don’t fit as well as the real stretchy plastic baby pants that gerber used to make.

Reactions: Angelapinks
You may like the Piva thin plastic pants available online or in some Health care Pharmacy's. I buy them at my local Rexall Pharmacy for $12.99 a pack of 3. They are thin and a little bit textured on one side but not as good as the old Gerber style and they are shiny finish on the other side. I find these are a little bit buttery soft on some pairs but not all. I have many of them and over the years the plastic has changed many times, some good and some not so good. I found a bag of older ones in my workshop cupboard the other day and some were milky white in colour but a bit harder and crinkly and they had white lingerie elastic edges with the little eyelet trim like panties.
mark28277 said:
Anyone know of any cheap real plastic baby pants similar to gerber, dappi plastic pants? I tried some adult and youth plastic pants but the plastic is too thick and not fun and the plastic pants don’t fit as well as the real stretchy plastic baby pants that gerber used to make.

Angelapinks said:
You may like the Piva thin plastic pants available online or in some Health care Pharmacy's. I buy them at my local Rexall Pharmacy for $12.99 a pack of 3. They are thin and a little bit textured on one side but not as good as the old Gerber style and they are shiny finish on the other side. I find these are a little bit buttery soft on some pairs but not all. I have many of them and over the years the plastic has changed many times, some good and some not so good. I found a bag of older ones in my workshop cupboard the other day and some were milky white in colour but a bit harder and crinkly and they had white lingerie elastic edges with the little eyelet trim like panties.
Ok thank you I will check those out. I’m mostly looking for thin type ones that are soft and stretchy. I got some adult and teen size ones. The teen/youth ones are from Fetware and those don’t even compare to the Vintage Gerber toddler size ones. I find that plastic pants I get are either too small or too large. But for me the Baby size ones are the perfect fit in both the leg and waist areas.

love these 👶🏻🍼🧷

Attachments

• IMG_4601.jpeg
    IMG_4601.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Bertie63, Angelapinks and Deleted member 1532
mark28277 said:
I don't believe that cheap is the way to go on this one. You get what you pay for. If you buy cheap, you get cheap because high-quality is rarely sold at a markdown. Presumably, you want both the comfort &pleasure of the tactile sensation, and also sturdy, waterproof security. That's worth investigating and investing in quality. I would contact the vendor and ask them what is the thickness of their plastic in mils. Mil comes from Latin mille meaning "thousand," so one mil is one-thousandth of an inch. For many people, the comfort zone is 3 to 5 mils, 6 & 7 mils being too thick. You may have to shop around and I would definitely seek advice from other aficionados and cognoscente of plastic pants. Hope this helps. Peace out.

Reactions: Bertie63
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back