Best cheap diaper?

PupSpaz said:
I found angling the lower tapes up towards my belly button and intentionally making them very lose helped dramatically with the chafing inside the legs on the crinklz diapers - didn't seem to cause leaks or anything. The upper tapes (belt of the diaper) was tight as ever to hold it up. Also, the lower tapes would often cut into my upper legs unless they were attached higher up.

Unfortunately, still had some issues and changing to a different brand fit better and didn't cause the issue. Your body is different than mine presumably, but do try different positions and tightness for the lower tapes. Crinklz are pawsome diapers and great value - but the cut of the diaper was just not very compatible for my body. Still have some around and wear every once in awhile as one off - but not my daily wear.

Oh, also remember every time use desitin would cause the print to rub off on the legs, lol. My favorite diapers have prints that are printed on the outside all over, so it's not just crinklz this is an issue with. Not a major concern, price we pay for having a good / fun looking diaper, lol.
Guess i have to use a different brand then.
I only have the chafing when the diaper is swollen, not when freshly put on and I already put my tapes higher and looser, just not angled upwards enough.
I think it's more that thick package that is unavoidably rubbing against my inside leg skin is the problem.

The only workaround for the winter i found is to put underwear or abena cotton pants over it, size XXL because better dry/crinkle get very thick when wet.

The Abena Abri-form has been the best cheap diaper for me. 2nd best is the Tranquility ATN.

inexpensive, for quality and such I still get Abri-form M4, but I just got in some betterdry, 15 pack for 30.00 from XP Medical
that are thick and comfortable, and have that soft buttery feeling plastic that reminds me of the pampers from long a go
just wish they still had that wonderful baby smell

Back