Best "Boyish" Diaper?

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I like to wear boyish diapers including the blue ones because those makes me feel like a toddler boy. What's the best boyish diaper?

Reactions: hanzertas
Boyish isn’t my own cup of tea, but I’ll cast a vote anyway: Tylables Cammies, the blue version. G.I. Joe in a diaper, right? It doesn’t get more (baby-)manly than that. :)

Reactions: dl015 and star
probably dino rawrz

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and MetalDan86
Tykables Little Builders. Tools, construction equipment and a porta-potty.....all fade when wet too.
⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230220-201150_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230220-201150_Chrome.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and littledreamers333
bigtoddler96 said:
I like to wear boyish diapers including the blue ones because those makes me feel like a toddler boy. What's the best boyish diaper?
Me too 🙂

bigtoddler96 said:
AlphaGatorz make me feel like a little boy in my Pampers Cruisers. 😅

Reactions: TigerDL and LittleAndAlone
hanzertas said:
AlphaGatorz make me feel like a little boy in my Pampers Cruisers. 😅
They look more gender-neutral than boyish to me.

Reactions: Diapertoddler
Rearz Rebel, Rearz Dino,

ABU DinoRawrZ we’re the first that appealed to my little “boyish” side.

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and LittleAndAlone
ABU Space diapers are very boyish. If I plan to be seen in a diaper by my wife I'll do those or just plain white. (she's not a fan)

Nowididit said:
Tykables Little Builders. Tools, construction equipment and a porta-potty.....all fade when wet too.
⬇️
Agree to this.

Also, if you think blue = boy, you can't get much more blue than Idyl by Diaper Connoisseur. They're not easy to come by, but you should be able to find them on smaller resale sites.

61GK2JPGUzL._AC_SL1100_.jpg

Reactions: PlastiBrain, WillFord384 and littledub1955
ABU DinoRawrz for sure

Reactions: PlastiBrain
PoofsNFloofs said:
Agree to this.

Also, if you think blue = boy, you can't get much more blue than Idyl by Diaper Connoisseur. They're not easy to come by, but you should be able to find them on smaller resale sites.

Nice but these are just too dark of a blue, imo. Str8Ups have a much softer pastel blue and adding a sticker to the landing zone would only enhance them.
I prefer the pastels over loud colors as pastels give more of an infantile appearance to the diaper.

Reactions: MetalDan86 and PyjamaBoyBlue
bigtoddler96 said:
Little for big blue nursery print diapers, I love them!

Reactions: WillFord384, Diapertoddler, MetalDan86 and 1 other person
Whatever you want under some bright red or blue shortalls and a Pokémon, Super Mario, Paw Patrol, Mickey Mouse, dinos, etc shirt. 😁

Shortalls are unbeatable and a must for feeling like a little boy. 🥰

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WillFord384, iPeedLV, littledub1955 and 1 other person
PoofsNFloofs said:
Agree to this.

The lighter baby blue v2 or whatever is far more little boyish. Whatever ever happened to them anyway? Seem to have vanished and domain parked, Twitter idle since 2017. Never did get XL. 😩

NRU strai8ups in blue.

LittleAndAlone said:
The lighter baby blue v2 or whatever is far more little boyish. Whatever ever happened to them anyway? Seem to have vanished and domain parked, Twitter idle since 2017. Never did get XL. 😩
They don't really have the output to handle demand. From what I understand, it's a tiny operation out of NYC.

Peekaboos are my favorite boy diapers

Reactions: WillFord384 and jamiejamie
Have you check them Crinkz Classic ,Buccaneer, Astronaut ,Aquanaut ?
I have worn them many times , really like the girls Fairytails & Aquanau prints the best .

Reactions: richieboy
Back