Best baby punishments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a thing for the "naughty chair," but lately I've warmed up to over-the-knee spankings.

Exactly what binkygirl said! My spankings reinforce who is in charge and make me feel little! And the pacifier in my mouth reallllyyyy makes me feel cared for and little.

For me, ABDL play is all about loss of status and control. I don't see myself as a baby or a toddler during ABDL activities. I see myself as an adult being treated like a baby or a toddler.

So for me, all ABDL activities are punishments. Being handed a teddy bear or a bottle of milk is as much a punishment as a spanking or corner time, since I imagine that I'm being forced to cuddle the bear or drink from the bottle against my will.

It's helpful to keep in mind that there are different kinds of ABs. Misunderstandings can arise when ABs who go into a baby/toddler headspace (the top left of the ABDL Triangle) talk with ABs with a submissive adult headspace (the lower right of the ABDL Triangle).

http://understanding.infantilism.org/what_is_infantilism.php#triangle

If I'm in some role play, so I sometimes use some BDSM practice (or are used in myself.) Easy using fantasy,... UGH... I wanna play with someone ;)

Well, I prefer OTK Spankings and the time out corner. I've had my mouth washed out with 'soap' (basically, a piece of plastic with something bitter, sour, or mildly spicy on it). I have also had my toys taken away, been grounded and had to go to bed early.

FoxyDl said:
Well, I prefer OTK Spankings and the time out corner. I've had my mouth washed out with 'soap' (basically, a piece of plastic with something bitter, sour, or mildly spicy on it). I have also had my toys taken away, been grounded and had to go to bed early.

Why not real soap?

I was never spanked as a child (and honestly find the idea of spanking a child completely abhorrent), but now it's one of the most efficient punishments for me. It's quick, cathartic and makes me feel small and 'controlled' - which is what I want. Recently I was spanked and I had a big cry during it - not from the pain (which wasn't very much) but just from the emotional catharsis of it. I felt like I could let out all my negative emotions and then instantly became about 10x littler. Spankings are a great way to take me from bratty teenager to sobby little boy.

I've also had mouth-soaping (erk!) and corner time be dished out. Corner time is okay, but I think it'd work better if I had, say, a stool or a chair to sit on - and if it took place when there was something fun going on (and I couldn't join in). I think a better option most of the time when Sis punishes me with corner time would be taking away something I enjoy/am using at that moment (e.g. 'no computer for the next half hour', 'no xbox tonight') and then not letting me weasel my way out of it.

Punishments I really DON'T like include anything to do with humiliation/degradation, or basically... making any part of 'little' play a punishment. If she wanted to 'punish' me by putting me in ultra-thick diapers, feeding me baby food, or stuffing me in a Very Frilly Dress, that would be a big 'no' and an 'ugh' from me.

I've grown accustomed to roleplay spankings, but I'm not sure I'd want them in a real-life babying scenario. I'm not 100% convinced I'd be a bad enough baby to deserve punishment. :p

When caring for my cub (meeting another ab/dl) I gave it a thought and I don't like spanks at all - it's just how i've been brought up. But once I did swat him on his padded rear to let him know I was being serious! (no harm done of course)

I like punishments like the time-out corner and stuff like that. A friend of mine uses writing lines but that seems too tedious.

Trevor said:
Why not real soap?

Because ewe! Lol. The plastic has the same effect without leaving anything behind AND I never know what sensation is coming. It changes every time.

FoxyDl said:
Because ewe! Lol. The plastic has the same effect without leaving anything behind AND I never know what sensation is coming. It changes every time.

I see. I would think the "eww" is the whole point, but the variety of your approach is interesting.

Trevor said:
I see. I would think the "eww" is the whole point, but the variety of your approach is interesting.

You can always change the way it SMELLS too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back