Best Adult Diaper for Long Car Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClosetAbdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone! Looking for some advice and recommendations.

I am going to be taking an 8 hour drive In a few months and it's one of the few times I can indulge in my little side. I'm trying to figure out what the best diaper would be to wear during the trip that can absorb a large amount of liquid but maybe not incredibly loud or visible in athletic shorts.

Bonus if they can be bought on Amazon and are pink or purple!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Any diaper that you can fill up over 8 hours is going to look visible under athletic shorts….

You’ll probably get a lot of MegaMax advice. I’d actually recommend the Tena Slip Activre Fit Ultima. You can buy them over at incontroldiapers.com

Reactions: Edgewater
The high-quality, high-volume diapers that individuals commonly wear for night time (long wear) is commonly your best choice. Also, plastic (diaper) cover is of great help. Commonly this product group can be visible in close fitting athletic shorts. Remember that being out and about requires day wear that helps to conceal the bulk.

In the lower 48 States, my favorite is NorthShore's, MEGAMAX, which is available in pink and are available on Amazon. Remember that disposable diapers high-quality, high-volume diapers require that one places it /wears it properly as setting the side barriers fully-up is very important.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
LePew said:
Any diaper that you can fill up over 8 hours is going to look visible under athletic shorts….

You’ll probably get a lot of MegaMax advice. I’d actually recommend the Tena Slip Activre Fit Ultima. You can buy them over at incontroldiapers.com
Yeah I figure that's the case, I guess trying to find the middle ground between the two I'll check that out. Thanks!

I wear mainly a NRU str8up, A blue or pink Trest Elite, these can last me driving all day.

We just back from a 8 hr drive for funeral ! I only use 2 North Shore MagaMax over & back !

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Edgewater
We just took a 14 hour car trip …. 16 with traffic jams 😡… I wore a goodnite XL both ways. Not really to use but more just in case. In the car, I really prefer to not use because it’s just inconvenient- but - sometimes there’s enough leaking out to be troublesome.

The ability to use an actual urinal is the number one thing I want when on a road trip. But, I like the security of knowing I am mostly covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back