Best Adult Diaper for a "Small Diaper Lover"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnApple

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I guess this is a relatively simple question!

I absolutely love smaller diapers, typically pull-up kids' ones or baby ones (Goodnites, Underjams, Pampers 7, etc.). I'm pretty slim so they fit me very well, and tend to feel the most comfortable when I'm out and about. I almost exclusively wear smaller kinds though, so I'm going to try and expand my diapered horizons a bit and get some more adult diapers. However, most tend to be wayyy too big for me, even if I get the small size (this is especially true, unfortunately, with ABDL-stylized diapers).

So my question is, what adult diaper would you guys/girls recommend for someone who who wants to have as close of a "Pull-Ups" feel as possible? The issue is, though, that I'm NOT looking for a pull-up style adult diaper. I'd prefer a tape-on one.

I know this might be worded a bit confusing, but really, I'm just looking for the best tape-on adult diaper that feels thin, most closely to something like Goodnites if that's possible.

Thank you for the help!

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Northshore is a great company. I'd highly recommend them. If baby prints are not a must, then I'd recommend trying some ATN's. They are cheap, are pretty absorbent, and the small is pretty small. I'm a 32 waist and there mediums are pretty tight on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.