Belted briefs/diapers

ClumsyBlu

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hi, Im in search of websites and brands that have belted diapers, as those are the ones best fitted for my needs. I have searched the internet thin, but cant seem to find much. I have been going to my local pharmacy, but they only have size medium, and those are a bit too big and pretty overpriced. Im looking for anything in size small, or very a small medium. I am located in Europe, so it would best fit if its international websites.
Thank you :)

Last edited:
Tena Flex are a great option. Look into the size 8.

Molicare Elastic are almost a belted brief, its an interesting fit, takes a bit to get used to, but pretty solid once you figure it out. I think they are made in Europe, so probably fairly available. Very soft and comfortable.

Don’t accidentally put them on with the plastic inside.

These are the only ones I know of:
  • Attends Belted Undergarment
  • Prevail Belted Shields Extra Absorbancy
  • Reassure Easy-Tab Undergarment
  • Tena Flex Super Belted Brief
  • Tena Proskin Flex Brief
  • Tranquility Belted Undergarment

This includes both types of diapers that might be called belted, the ones that use reusable elastic straps and the ones that start with a belt that you wrap around your waist and then attach the front of the diaper to, like this:

fetch.php

For the second kind, I've had great luck with the Tena Proskin Flex Brief (photos at the bottom of the message, more photos and info at the link). It has by far the most capacity of any belted diaper I've tried, at 1,354 ml / 46 fl oz. That's over 3 times the item in second place. Here's a comparison table. It also has by far the best capacity per dollar spent.

Prevail Belted Shields Extra Absorbancy:

fetch.php

fetch.php

Tena Proskin Flex Brief:

fetch.php

fetch.php

Last edited:
Tena Flex
Seni Optima
Attends Active Slip M10

Reactions: Constantlydamp
I wear the Tena Flex Proskin Maxi in the afternoon and can recommend it.

Reactions: wearforsafety
Back